Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another never-before-seen shot of Woo-Sung from the MSD photo shoot (I'm finding these being posted on Japanese websites, now that the show will air in Japan):
CM%20Capture%2017_zpss0jhv1xh.jpg~origin

Why Bom-Yi's mom was so mad at Dongha:1951476660_b5bc13ba_5_02_zpsczdvncbr.jpg

Cute "King & Clown" shot:KWSKandCBC_zpsefwwigc5.png~original

Dear, ol' Dong-jin:DongJin_zpst1bqtkyp.png~original

Hi there @JamaicaK‌ ......the beach scene of our hot shirtless ahjuicy wow!! He has a super awesome marvellous body to die for....oh yes before i get sidetracked....ive not seen those scenes in msd....could they be in the directors cut and is shown for the japanese audience...I wonder.....anyway thank you for uploading the pictures of KWS....miss him soooo much and eagerly waiting for his next project

hazel1400 said: Hi there @JamaicaK‌ ......the beach scene of our hot shirtless ahjuicy wow!! He has a super awesome marvellous body to die for....oh yes before i get sidetracked....ive not seen those scenes in msd....could they be in the directors cut and is shown for the japanese audience...I wonder.....anyway thank you for uploading the pictures of KWS....miss him soooo much and eagerly waiting for his next project

Hi @JamaicaK‌ .....KWS promo photoshoot in Japan for MSD....they have not been released yet in the media....Im sure KWS fans are eagerly waiting to see his latest photos. And the interview too....oh we miss our CEO. I'll just rewatch episode2 of MSD....thats my favourite episode because CEO looks cute here especially during the bbq scene where he shyly stole a look at Bomyi......

hazel1400 said: Hi @JamaicaK‌ .....KWS promo photoshoot in Japan for MSD....they have not been released yet in the media....Im sure KWS fans are eagerly waiting to see his latest photos. And the interview too....oh we miss our CEO. I'll just rewatch episode2 of MSD....thats my favourite episode because CEO looks cute here especially during the bbq scene where he shyly stole a look at Bomyi......

OMG @JamaicaK‌ swoon swoon swoon ....those are my favourite pictures of KWS. Ive got 700+ pictures of him in my handphone ....ohhh he's sooooo cute.... i dont think there are any actors as handsome as KWS....swoon worthy drop dead gorgeous specimen of a man...Thanx for posting @JamaicaK‌ . I want to post photos too but somehow my photobucket apps is not the same as the one you have....Im still trying to figure out other ways to post photos here........

hazel1400 said: OMG @JamaicaK‌ swoon swoon swoon ....those are my favourite pictures of KWS. Ive got 700+ pictures of him in my handphone ....ohhh he's sooooo cute.... i dont think there are any actors as handsome as KWS....swoon worthy drop dead gorgeous specimen of a man...Thanx for posting @JamaicaK‌ . I want to post photos too but somehow my photobucket apps is not the same as the one you have....Im still trying to figure out other ways to post photos here........

@JamaicaK‌ hahaha you dont have to feel embarassed because youre doing a super awesome job of keeping this thread alive for die hard fans and ardent admirers of KWS like me.....hehehe...keep it up @JamaicaK‌ . I found several photos of Soo young on instagram (i follow her) and would like to post on MSD forum but still trying to figure out how.

BTW she's in New York City for the Coach photoshoot. Looking super beautiful in a pink outfit. What a pity I was only there in November 2014...could have met her in person.

@JamaicaK‌ hahaha you dont have to feel embarassed because youre doing a super awesome job of keeping this thread alive for die hard fans and ardent admirers of KWS like me.....hehehe...keep it up @JamaicaK‌ . I found several photos of Soo young on instagram (i follow her) and would like to post on MSD forum but still trying to figure out how. BTW she's in New York City for the Coach photoshoot. Looking super beautiful in a pink outfit. What a pity I was only there in November 2014...could have met her in person.

Archived