EXO’s Lay is inspired by Beethoven’s Music

Newsie

EXO’s Lay is known for his tight dance moves, as the EXO member is part of the group’s dance line. However, the singer also has a passion for music, both listening and creating tunes.

On the March issue of The Celebrity, the EXO member shows his daily lifestyle which is surrounded by music. Lay’s interest in creating music led the March issue of the magazine to focus on the singer’s music production. The photoshoot comprised of Lay working with composers Maxx Song and Ahn Sung Chan.

exo

Furthermore, the photos showed the EXO member purchasing a guitar from a mall and going to a music café to enjoy the different albums available. Notably, the photoshoot followed Lay working with the composers to produce a song.

In regards to music, Lay expressed, “I think Beethoven is an amazing person. He gives me a lot of inspiration for my music. I want to make music like Beethoven, in which the music can move the hearts of everyone who listens to it, providing a tune that is agreeable to the listener.”

When it comes to the EXO member’s music producing creativity, composer Maxx Song commented, “Lay has a lot of interesting and good ideas. Also, since he is the type to be full of emotions, Lay is good at making melodies that touch the heart.”

Hopefully in the future we can hear some of the songs Lay has composed. Check out Lay’s photoshoot in the March issue of The Celebrity.

View the full article

Archived