Yiruma to Hold Live Concert in Singapore for the Very First Time

Yiruma, the internationally-renowned pianist-composer from South Korea will be performing in Singapore for the very first time at The Star Performing Arts Center on April 5, Saturday, at 8pm. 

"I am very grateful that I will be performing in Singapore for the first time. I have heard that many fans in Singapore are already enjoying my music. Hopefully, my live performance would make you feel much more lyrical and emotional," said Yiruma of his upcoming concert in Singapore.

Yiruma-Pressefoto-2013-3-photocredit-Ho-Geun-Kim-px800

Among his most popular pieces are "River Flows in You", "Kiss the Rain" and "Maybe". K-Pop and K-drama fans will be very familiar with Yiruma. Not only did he contributed and composed theme pieces for popular dramas such as "Winter Sonata," "Summer Scent," "Spring Waltz" and "Secret Garden," he has also collaborated with Baek Ji Young, SHINee, 2AM and Ailee. His renowned compositions "Lord... Hold My Hand" and "He Knows My Name" are also well-loved by the Christian community.

Get ready to be enchanted by beautiful, touching renditions of Yiruma's most loved melodies on a spellbinding night!

Yiruma Event Poster Rev7

YIRUMA LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2014
Date: April 5, Saturday
Time: 8:00PM
Venue: The Star Theater
Ticket Pricing: (Standard) S$168, S$128, S$108, S$88, S$68, (Box A & C) S$168, (Restricted View) S$38.

Buy your tickets now through SISTIC Website: www.sistic.com.sg, SISTIC Mobile app, SISTIC Hotline: (65) 6348 5555 and SISTIC Authorized Agents.

Stay tuned to concert organizer Mode Entertainment's official event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/533526796744626/for future updates.

Sistic Page: http://sistic.com.sg/events/yiruma0414

View the full article

Archived