TVXQ's Changmin Reveals He Learned Happiness From "Cool Kiz on the Block"

TVXQ's Changmin opens up about the basketball season ending.

On January 4, he appeared on KBS' variety show "Cool Kiz on the Block" with the celebrity team, which consisted of Kang Ho Dong, singers Park Jin Young, John Park, 4men's Shin Young Jae as well as actors Seo Ji Suk, Julien Kang, Kim Hyuk, and model Lee Hye Jeong.

The episode was the celebrity team's last basketball game, and they played a game against the Seoul team. Even though the game was long and competitive, the celebrity team managed to win by two points with the final score as 64 to 62. They left an amazing record for the season, which was six wins and two losses.

At the end of the game, Changmin shared, “Through 'Cool Kiz on the Block,' my attitude has completely changed. To be honest, I have never went out of my way to work out because my body isn't strong, I easily get injured or sick. However, for the first time, I have learned the joy of working out through basketball.”

Changmin made a difficult decision to leave the variety program in order to focus on future TVXQ activities.

Changmin

View the full article

Archived