Lee Bum Soo’s Reveals Thoughts on Wrapping Up “Prime Minister and I”

Actor Lee Bum Soo recently revealed how he felt about KBS 2TV drama “Prime Minister and I” ending its run via a handwritten letter which he posted on his Twitter on February 5.

He began by saying, “When a project ends, memories remain.” He briefly mentioned the unfortunate events that had befallen him, such as his father’s passing shortly after drama filming began and his hand injury for which he was unable to receive surgery on during the drama.

“We shared a short four months together and today we go back to our daily lives, but the faces of the colleagues who gave comfort to my exhausted mind and body come to mind.”

Lee Bum Soo followed by thanking those that he had worked with one by one, such as Lee Han Wi, Ryu Jin and Yoon Shi Yoon, as well as the rest of the staff.

For his co-star, YoonA, he wrote, “To my partner Nam Da Jung, an idol singer who showed her bold spirit in taking up the challenge of acting, I would like to send her warm words of encouragement and a round of applause.”

He had positive words for everyone, reflecting his gratitude for those who had provided him solace through his grief. He said that the drama’s warm love story and colleagues who made him laugh brought him cheer to the gloomy winter after his father passed away.

Lee Bum Soo's last words were to the fans. “I would like to extend my applause and gratitude to all of you who have loved and supported Kwon Yul throughout the drama. I will greet you again with a new look and a better project.”

Lee Bum Soo's Letter

View the full article

Archived