T-ara Rocks Urban Look for "The Celebrity"

Girl group T-ara was recently featured in a pictorial for "The Celebrity." Photos from the shoot and an interview that followed were released online on February 3. 

The girls rocked the urban look with various prints. All six members were styled to compliment the assortment of african-themed, graphic art, and gorgeous flower prints. The concept for the shoot seems to be a youthful, contemporary, and urban one. 

The girls of T-ara discussed their fashion interests, trends and styles they wanted to see this spring, and their 2014 new year's wishes. 

Hyomin shared, "I want to pick up sports like squash and scuba diving. I also want to read lots of photo-essays and books on traveling." Eunjung added, "This spring, instead of casual clothes, I'd like to wear a pencil skirt with heels for a feminine style." 

The pictorial and interview will be included in the February issue of "The Celebrity." 

View the full article

Archived