"I Need Romance 3" Kim So Yeon Gifts Staff with New Year's Rice Cake

Actress Kim So Yeon has delighted the hardworking staff of "I Need Romance 3" by gifting them with delicious rice cake.

On January 29, photos of her posing with the staff were uploaded on CJ E&M Drama's Facebook page. They can be seen holding up assorted rice cakes, which are traditionally enjoyed during the holidays.

To raise the mood on set, the actress personally handed the gifts to the staff members, who had to spend their Lunar New Year working due to the tight filming schedule. A representative of the drama shared, "The staff on set could not stop smiling thanks to Kim So Yeon's unexpected gifts."

The caring actress commented, "All staff members and actors are filming intensively even during the New Year's holiday," and sent his New Year's greetings, "Spend your Lunar New Year happily and joyfully with your family, and please show more love 'I Need Romance 3.' I will do my best to become a more lovable Shin Joo Yeon."

"I Need Romance 3" airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9.40pm (KST).

View the full article

Archived