Kang Min Kyung Reveals Her Secret to Beautiful Skin and Body

Kang Min Kyung of Davichi recently shared her beauty-related tips and tricks.

On January 31, the beautiful singer was a guest on KBS2TV's Lunar New Year's food program titled "God of the Dinner Table." Shin Dong Yup, Park Eun Hye, Minah of Girl's Day, Kim Shin Young, and others also appeared on the show. 

Surprising everyone with her unique choice, Kang Min Kyung confessed, "My health food is pig skin. Pig skin is good for your skin, it is good when on a diet, and it has a nice taste as well," and explained how she likes to enjoy it, "It tastes good when you dip it to bean powder."

Hearing this, Minah shared her experience, "I don't have a specific health food that I eat often, but I have tasted an uncommon health food. I have eaten rabbit stew. I thought it was duck stew, and ate it, but turned out it was rabbit stew."

Have you tried pig skin or rabbit stew? Do you know other interesting health foods?

kang min kyung

View the full article

Archived