Yang Hyun Suk Brags About His Daughter on “K-Pop Star 3”

Co-ed duo Almeng and 10-year-old Brody’s team performance on the January 26 episode of “K-Pop Star 3” resulted in judge Yang Hyun Suk bringing up his daughter.

Brody put on an endearing performance, singing “Cheer Up, Daddy” during the course of the team performance. Yang Hyun Suk commented, “It’s all over when daughters sing ‘Cheer Up, Daddy’ to their fathers.”

“Coincidentally, my daughter sang the same song to me yesterday. Can I show off my daughter for a bit?”

Yang Hyun Suk pulled out his mobile phone and played an audio clip with his daughter’s voice. Everyone, even Brody, was surprised to hear his daughter’s cute voice singing the “Cheer Up, Daddy.”

He concluded after the song ended, “She changed the line at the end.” Park Jin Young nodded approvingly, saying, “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. She has groove.”

Yang Hyun Suk on K-Pop Star 3

View the full article

Archived