So Ji Sub Looks Tough and Charismatic for @Star1

Actor So Ji Sub recently held a interview and photo shoot session with fashion magazine @Star1. He confirmed that he intends to keep his promise to make an appearance on MBC’s variety program “Infinity Challenge.”

It had been last year when the actor had a rendezvous with the “Infinity Challenge” cast members as they tried to invite him for the show’s “Introducing My Lonely Friends” special. The actor revealed he plans to keep his promise to appear on the show and said, “I didn’t make the promise just for show, so I’ll do it.” 

So Ji Sub said during his interview, “I like slapstick comedy. I want to show some of my moves if I’m invited on the show. I promised I would go on the show, so as long as the concept is right, I’ll keep my promise.”

In connection to other variety shows, the actor said, “I think going on other variety shows other than ‘Infinity Challenge’ would be difficult, but I will take them into consideration. Usually, when I go on variety shows, it feels very awkward like I don’t belong there.”

So Ji Sub’s interview and pictorial will be featured in the February issue of @Star1. 

Check out the behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot!

@star1@star1@star1

View the full article

Archived