I Heart It: K-Pop Instagrams (Jan. 19 - 25)

Hey Soompiers! Here’s your weekly feed of the latest Instagram posts from your favorite K-Pop stars!

In case you missed it, many stars return to Instagram starting with Girl's Generation member SunnyG-Dragon and Taeyang turned the streets of Paris into a site for photo shoots, Kang In catches Heechul gaming and teases him for being an old idol, Eunjung gets stuck with the panda suit because she lots a game, Kim Jong Kook thanks fans for all the food, Jo Kwon watches out for jealous GaGa, Rainbow's Jaekyung and 4Minute's Nam Ji Hyun look all dolled up for the cameras, Girl's Generation member Taeyeon and After School's Juyeon express affection for their dogs, and 2014 is no longer the year of the horse but year of the G-Dragon!

Flip through the gallery to get a gist of what your biases have been up to!

Super Junior member Kang In teases Heechul about being a 32-year-old idol and videotapes him gaming. 

Rainbow’s Jaekyung greets fans while performing at MBC broadcast station. 

2AM member Jo Kwon keeps an eye out for jealous Gaga while sneaking in a snuggle session. 

2NE1 member CL looking glamorous in an impromptu photo shoot per usual. 

Sandara in a photo shoot for "All Or Nothing" World Tour photo shoot!

T-ara's Hyomin during her interview at Sungkyunkwan University. 

SHINee's Key takes photo of his adorable pup telling it like it is. 

Girl's Generation leader Taeyeon shares a photo of her puppy that she misses and writes, "I miss you my baby." 

Who votes to change 2014 to the year of the G-Dragon instead? We do. 

Taeyang and G-Dragon turn any event into a fashion shoot. 

Girl's Generation member Yuri looking chic for "Vogue Girl."

Girl's Generation's Sunny says "Long time no see!" 

2pm member Wooyoung shares some words of encouragement while on the plane.  

Nam Ji Hyun snaps a couple selfies to say hello. 

After School's Juyeon snuggling with her "Rice Cake

Baek Ah Yeon reveals her new bangs for everyone to see!

BEAST member Doojoon snaps a photo in the dark and tells fans, "I'm bored." 

BEAST's Hyunseung says,"I love my black hair down below" - which hairstyle do you think suits him best? 

BEAST'Junhyung greets fans through Instagram before heading to the Seoul Music Awards.

Tablo gives us a glimpse of his true "gym" for music-making. 

Amber and Min claim to have seen "ZOMBIES!!"

Kim Jong Kook thanks taiwanese fans for the food!

T-ara member Eunjung explains the reason for photo as, "Pandas are nice, but I had to do this as punishment..." 

View the full article

Archived