Lee Young Ae Shows Her Family Life and Home in Food Documentary “Lee Young Ae’s Banquet”

Actress Lee Young Ae will introduce her family and her home on the upcoming food documentary “Lee Young Ae’s Banquet” for SBS's special Korean Lunar New Year program schedule.

The actress is currently taking a break from acting, and her last film "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" was released in 2005. The actress had made a decision to focus on her family which includes twins. She revealed that her interest in food began when she started breastfeeding her children. She states, "Since the birth of my children, I  breast fed them for a year and a half. I recorded how much they ate and what baby food they ate in a notebook. After preparing my kid's food like this for over two years, my interest in food naturally developed."

Lee Young Ae's upcoming two part SBS documentary “Lee Young Ae’s Banquet”  premieres on February 2 at 11:15pm. The documentary will follow the food history of Korea. The actress recently appeared in Marie Claire fashion magazine wearing the beautiful hanbok (Korean traditional dress).

Lee young ae

View the full article

Archived