Jessica Shares a Funny Picture of Sister Krystal

Girls’ Generation’s Jessica’s post of her sister, f(x)’s Krystal, caught the attention of many netizens.

On January 22, Jessica uploaded a photo on her Weibo account with the caption, “I love you, my love.” The photo she posted was a photo of her sister.

Seen in the photo is Krystal when she was starring in the SBS drama, “The Heirs.” However, the photo has been edited showing an image of a monkey displaying a similar pose and facial expression as Krystal in the photo.

Jessica revealed she received permission from Krystal before she uploaded the photo. However after posting, “Still, I feel bad, so I’m going to delete it,” and the photo was gone after five minutes.

Netizens responded saying “Is Jessica dissing her sister’s looks?” “Looking forward to Krystal’s revenge,” and “Sorry to Krystal, but they do look alike.”

The Heirs

View the full article

Archived