Actress Park Shin Hye Goes Retro for Fashion Magazine "Elle"

Actress Park Shin Hye from the popular drama “The Heirs” , roamed the streets of Hong Kong for several pictorial shots for the fashion magazine Elle. The pictures will be shown for the February issue.

The theme of the pictorial is about the exotic atmosphere of Hong Kong back in the 1960s. , Park Shin Hye can be seen dressed up as one of the fashionistas of that time with vibes of retro through printed dresses which are predicted to be very much “in” for the 2013 S/S Fashion.

Despite being quite busy whilst being in Hong Kong, the actress seemed to have been enjoying herself in various promotions and parties. During an interview with Elle, the actress expressed, “I’m trying my best to enjoy myself while working at the same time. I’m getting more and more interest in fashion. I feel more bright when wearing colored clothing.”

Park Shin Hye’s next work is on portraying a queen for the film “The Tailors” which will also star Go Soo, Han Seok Kyu, and Yoo Yeon Seok.

Park Shin Hye for Elle 2

View the full article

Archived