“Man from the Stars” Episode 11 Preview

Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae Jin) starts to be suspicious and asks Chairman Lee (Lee Jung Gil) about Lee Jae Kyung’s (Shin Sung Rok) ex-wife, while Yoo Suk (Oh Sang Jin) gets attacked by an unidentified assailant and Yoo Semi (Yoo In Na) finds Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) to discuss what just happened. Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) is restless when she sees just Do Min Joon and Yoo Se Mi go inside Do Min Joon’s house…

Chun Song Yi: It’s a little embarrassing for me to say, but there was a time when I was voted most wanted to date by single men in Korea. That kind of me said something to you. [regarding her confession]
Do Min Joon: You really came all the way over here to hear my response?
Chun Song Yi: No, because I wanted to be with you..
Do Min Joon: I wonder how it feels to grow older together.
Lee Hwi Kyung: Seems like Song Yi really likes me.
Do Min Joon: If she’s a woman you love, protect her your own way. Protect Chun Song Yi first from your brother.
Lee Jae Kyung: Who dares to school me?!
Lee Jae Kyung: I found another way because you’ve been protecting Chun Song Yi so well. What do you want to do? You decide. 

AGB Nielsen reported that the tenth episode of “Man from the Stars” recorded 24.4%, which is a 1.3% increase from the previous episode. Do you think the ratings will stay within the 20s?

“Man from the stars” is a miraculous and sweet love story between alien Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun), who landed on earth 400 years ago, and Hallyu top star Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun). Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae Jin), the youngest son of a conglomerate, and actress Yoo Sae Mi (Yoo In Na) with a dark and gloomy personality rounds out the cast. The drama is directed by Jang Tae Yoo (“Tree with Deep Roots”) and the writer Park Ji Eun is known for her past hits (“Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung,” “Queen of Housewives,” “You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly”).

Join the action and spazz on our forums thread.

View the full article

Archived