Park Yoo Hwan Shows His Cute Expressions During the Filming of “I Need Romance 3”

Despite the busy filming schedule of tvN’s “I Need Romance 3,” Park Yoo Hwan showed his cute expressions in between filming breaks.

i need romance 3

On January 21, the actor’s Facebook posted three behind the scenes photos of the actor. In each photo, Park Yoo Hwan shows his cute expression and pose. Whether trying to stay warm in his thick black jacket, or preparing for his character’s scene while wearing a white long sweater, the actor is not seen without a smile.

i need romance 3

Park Yoo Hwan plays Lee Woo Young who is a home shopping network team’s youngest member, as well as the only male member. Yet, Lee Woo Young’s ability to understand women gives him the title of a cute rookie staff member.

i need romance 3

TvN’s “I Need Romance 3” airs on Tuesdays at 9:40 PM (KST). Check out the drama to watch the story of women trying to find love amid their busy lives.

View the full article

Archived