Lee Jong Suk Reveals Ideal Girl, Pairs Up With Song Ji Hyo for Secret Couple Mission

In the latest broadcast of “Running Man” that aired on January 19, actors Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young and Lee Se Young made guest appearances and took part in a “countryside romance” themed episode.

On that day, Lee Jong Suk read a love letter supposedly written by Song Ji Hyo as part of their romantic storyline. Upon reading the letter, Lee Jong Suk laughed at the mention of their secret relationship saying, “In this day and age, who can date secretly anyway?” 

Before revealing his partner to be Song Ji Hyo, Lee Jong Suk was asked to reveal his ideal type. “I want her to have a pretty neckline and be very attached to me…I want to be loved,” he confessed. 

The two hit it off pretty well with their given loveline. When Song Ji Hyo saw that Lee Jong Suk was her partner, she smiled and hit him playfully saying, "Why haven't you been on the show when we've been supposedly dating for so long? I didn't even know we were dating." She continued to explain their secret mission to imitate couple signals given by staff members for three seconds in the presence of the other "Running Man" members and guests without getting noticed. 

On the other hand, Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo transform into female high school students on the show. 

Check out the video clip of Lee Jong Suk and Song Ji Hyo's pairing below!

View the full article

Archived