2NE1's Member Sandra Park Dresses Up As a Squirrel

Girl group 2NE1 member Sandra Park recently revealed a cute photo of herself on her Twitter account.

In the photo, Sandra Park wears huge smile and a cute squirrel hat. She left the message, “Yesterday, I went to the opening for the animated movie 'The Nut Job.' I felt as if I was invited to the premiere because I looked similar to the cute squirrel who stars in the movie. The movie was really, really cute and fun. Dara wore the nice and cute rat, 'Buddy' hat.”

“The Nut Job” is a Canadian-South Korean-American 3D animated movie. Early last year, it was announced that singer PSY would make an appearance in the movie. The announcement also gave another surprise that PSY’s song “Gangnam Style” would be featured at the end of the movie.

Just by looking at the photo, it is hard to believe that Sandra Park is over the age of thirty. It seems as though she never aged and continues to maintain her youthful look. Her skin is wrinkle-free and very clear. Netizens enjoyed her squirrel hat and stated that Sandra Park was cuter than the squirrel. They also were envious of her clear and youthful skin.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 will be holding their “2NE1 Concert” this coming March 1 and 2 at Olympic Park Stadium in Seoul, South Korea.

Sandra Park

View the full article

Archived