Rain, Lee Jong Suk, and Jung Suk Won Meet Up for Late-Night Dinner

Now this is one group of heartthrobs that you just want to join for dinner!

On the latest episode of MNet's "Rain Effect," multitalented singer Rain met up with his actor friends Lee Jong Suk and Jung Suk Won. The three handsome stars became closer when they were all cast for the same movie, R2B: Return to Base that premiered in 2012, and have since maintained their friendly relationship.

While enjoying their food and a few drinks at a restaurant, the buddies opened up about recent events in their life. Jung Suk Won started off by praising Rain's comeback, "I saw all of your comeback performances. Also my wife [Baek Ji Young] said she liked both 'La Song' and '30SEXY.' The dances are really cool." 

The actor continued to reveal details of his life as a married man, "My wife is lenient and lets me meet my friends for dinner, but my friends tell me to go home early," explaining how the traditional roles have switched places in his case. 

Neither could Lee Jong Suk hold back his admiration for the industry senior, "I have watched all of Rain's work. I tend to have him as my role model when acting," and made fans excited by revealing, "Lately, whenever I look at beautiful scenes in dramas, my heart starts to flutter. I want to get married soon."

Hearing his junior's confession, Rain gave him a piece of advice, "Even when you turn 30, they will be as beautiful. You don't have to get married now."

For more, check out the clip below!

View the full article

Archived