“Man from the Stars” Episode 7 Preview

Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) introduces Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) to her mom and brother as her new manager. The handwriting on Han Yoo Ra’s (Yoo In Young) will has been revealed to be 100% her own while many continue to direct their acts of terror toward Chun Song Yi. Meanwhile, Yoo Se Mi (Yoo In Na) replaces Chun Song Yi as the main lead in the drama and rises up, Yoo Seok (Oh Sang Jin) summons Do Min Joon as a witness to the “Han Yoora Death Scandal” and interrogates him for his alibi on the day of her death...

Yang Mi Yeon: Wow, looks like our Song Yi isn’t *dead yet.
Chun Song Yi: What is it?
Yang Mi Yeon: And this is…?
Chun Song Yi: Ah, it’s my new manager.
Do Min Joon: Uhm-
Chun Song Yi: He lives next door.
Chun Song Yi: I was in the entertainment industry for fifteen years, and it looks like two weeks is plenty of time to lose it all.
Chun Song Yi: Huh, what are you doing?
Chun Song Yi: You gotta promise to stay next to me.
Do Min Joon: Promise to stay next to you.
Chun Song Yi: Okay?

*Regarding her popularity

AGB Nielsen reported that the sixth episode of “Man from the Stars” recorded 24.6%, which is a 2.3% increase from the previous episode.

“Man from the stars” is a miraculous and sweet love story between alien Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun), who landed on earth 400 years ago, and Hallyu top star Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun). Lee Hwi Kyung (Park Hae Jin), the youngest son of a conglomerate, and actress Yoo Sae Mi (Yoo In Na) with a dark and gloomy personality rounds out the cast. The drama is directed by Jang Tae Yoo (“Tree with Deep Roots”) and the writer Park Ji Eun is known for her past hits (“Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung,” “Queen of Housewives,” “You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly”).

Join the action and spazz on our forums thread.

View the full article

Archived