[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to only watch this once in a while when there were certain guests I like on the show.

It was pretty boring when they all just put their answers on a board and raised it up.

But now that the format of the show has changed, I've been watching the show a lot more. :)

On this week:

홍경민, 김C, 리플레이(김정민, 고성진)!

스타 미녀군단! 김완선, 신지, 서지영, 이재은, 김미연!

이성진, 노유민, 미쓰라진, 원투(송호범, 오창훈)!

가요계 신세대 꽃미남! SS501(김형준, 허영생), 원우!

스타 골든벨의 감초!! 김창렬, 김영철, 김구라!

hong kyung min, kim c, replay (kim jung min, go sung jin)

kim wan sun, shin ji, suh ji young, lee jae eun, kim mi yun

lee sung jin, no yoo min, mithra jin, onetwo (song ho bum, oh chang hoon)

ss501 (kim hyung joon, hu young saeng, won woo

kim chang ryul, kim young chul, kim goo ra

It would be a great idea to collect all the megaupload links into the first post like the other gameshow threads. :)

Guest danny4rang1004

i like it when the stars have to talk in english with the girl.

KTH <3

yeah

hehe

that was so hilarious

"my style~~~"

and kim jong min

Guest dorkette

star golden bell! when i was in korea this summer, i swear, this must've been the only thing i watched on tv [besides my name is kim samsoon, probably]. fun stuff. :)

watched this when i was in korea. a very funny show. i like the part where they have to change the pitch for each syllabus. myunghoon is really good at it ^^ i remember there is this coca cola advertisement whereby the polar bears were playing this game too!! lol. i like the english segment too!!! actually their english ain't that bad.

the syllable game is one of my favorites...

when you get the right people, it's hilarioussss.

It would be a great idea to collect all the megaupload links into the first post like the other gameshow threads. :)

it's a good idea, but i think there's only one megaupload link right now :lol:

Guest 6shin3hwa7

I used to only watch this once in a while when there were certain guests I like on the show.

It was pretty boring when they all just put their answers on a board and raised it up.

But now that the format of the show has changed, I've been watching the show a lot more. :)

On this week:

홍경민, 김C, 리플레이(김정민, 고성진)!

스타 미녀군단! 김완선, 신지, 서지영, 이재은, 김미연!

이성진, 노유민, 미쓰라진, 원투(송호범, 오창훈)!

가요계 신세대 꽃미남! SS501(김형준, 허영생), 원우!

스타 골든벨의 감초!! 김창렬, 김영철, 김구라!

hong kyung min, kim c, replay (kim jung min, go sung jin)

kim wan sun, shin ji, suh ji young, lee jae eun, kim mi yun

lee sung jin, no yoo min, mithra jin, onetwo (song ho bum, oh chang hoon)

ss501 (kim hyung joon, hu young saeng, won woo

kim chang ryul, kim young chul, kim goo ra

can't wait to see ss501 on it. heard Hyung Joon and Young Saeng beated Noh HyunJung in the 'Win Noh HyunJung' game, not many people have beated her before.

i knew Lia was young, but didn't think she was that young.

Guest evelyn168

can't wait to see ss501 on it. heard Hyung Joon and Young Saeng beated Noh HyunJung in the 'Win Noh HyunJung' game, not many people have beated her before.

i knew Lia was young, but didn't think she was that young.

Really? I can't wait to see them beat the lady. The last time it was Epik High who beat Noh Hyun Jung. It was so hilarious.. Cuz they had this American accent when talking and NHJ can't help laughing so she made the mistake... Haha...

Guest 6shin3hwa7

Really? I can't wait to see them beat the lady. The last time it was Epik High who beat Noh Hyun Jung. It was so hilarious.. Cuz they had this American accent when talking and NHJ can't help laughing so she made the mistake... Haha...

yeah. it's just Young Saeng that beated her. [thought it was both, but went back to read the article and it's only Young Saeng. I think they also got to dance with her after]

Guest aznchocol8luver

is there the HQ link for tis show for tis week's..?

lia's only 11?!?!? YOUNGER THAN ME?!?!?! omg...

u kno i could b on tat show .. my english is good.. my korean is good enough too :P

n i'm 15!!

is she half american n half korean..?! her korean n english is good

Guest mandy_quyen

^^same here.. i want to see more episodes!!! hahaha!! can someone tell me, what episode did Dana and Sunday of Cheon Sang Ji Hee and Sung Shi kyung appear??? thanks!!! i wanna dl all the episodes!! this show is funny!!!! ^_^v

i'm going to collect all eps :lol: what a pity that i don't know this show earlier :rolleyes:

are these referring to the same episode??? if so, what is the date of the episode???

let me check the date :)

Archived