Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RainyDay

this weeks episode(12/3/05)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JO98IL2E

First of all thank you for uploading this show in Megaupload. Do you know or does anyone who have watched this episode know the song at the end of the show? I think is a MV but it just shows a bit of it. I think the song title is called "꽃" but I also want to know who is the singer.

Thanks a lot.

Guest oOheejungOo

First of all thank you for uploading this show in Megaupload. Do you know or does anyone who have watched this episode know the song at the end of the show? I think is a MV but it just shows a bit of it. I think the song title is called "꽃" but I also want to know who is the singer.

Thanks a lot.

jang yoonjung :D

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]Star.Golden.Bell.E57.KOR.051203.Woo Hyuk,Bin,Jong Min,NRG,Kim Gun Mo,Maya....[big star]

I can't wait!!!

edit: I thot i read dance battle :blink:

there is a dance battle between them but in another ep :lol:

Guest BLurBLur

I've only just started watching this show... and its really good... the last episode i saw was the 2005.11.26 episode.... the english segment is really hilarious !!!! now i must go download last weekend's episode... :P

is this show a 2 part show split into 2 weeks?? like xman/love letter? or is it just this last round they have 2 episodes?? cause i watched the 2005.11.19 episode and it doesnt seem like a 2 part show...

btw... does anyone know the name of the singer and the song of the MV they featured after the 2005.11.26 episode... ?? the MV has jang hee jin in it..... i was wondering if anyone can help me out.. :)

Guest mandy_quyen

I've only just started watching this show... and its really good... the last episode i saw was the 2005.11.26 episode.... the english segment is really hilarious !!!! now i must go download last weekend's episode... :P

is this show a 2 part show split into 2 weeks?? like xman/love letter? or is it just this last round they have 2 episodes?? cause i watched the 2005.11.19 episode and it doesnt seem like a 2 part show...

btw... does anyone know the name of the singer and the song of the MV they featured after the 2005.11.26 episode... ?? the MV has jang hee jin in it..... i was wondering if anyone can help me out.. :)

i think they just play and stop when find out the person who has highest score :rolleyes: almost eps have 1 part but some has 2 (like last week and this week eps) ;)

Guest mandy_quyen

^ nice caps ,you always take caps for woo hyuk :lol: have you watch the ep in which there is dance battle betwwen woo hyuk and kim gun mo :lol: i like this part ,so funny when Kim Gun Mo try to dance " Sun that never sets" :lol:

watched this when i was in korea. a very funny show. i like the part where they have to change the pitch for each syllabus. myunghoon is really good at it ^^ i remember there is this coca cola advertisement whereby the polar bears were playing this game too!! lol. i like the english segment too!!! actually their english ain't that bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my gosh, i just watched a clip of this show where Kim JongMin tries to speak english and i just about died from laughter. tears really came out- bless his heart he's so funny and innocent and i adore him. JWHyuk, for some reason i thought he would be better and then when the girl called that guy unnie :lol: , oh my gosh 2 funny.

i am so watching this show now 4 sure.

:lol: where can i find all of the eps so far?

and was there anyone who spoke english really well on the show?

thanx

^ nice caps ,you always take caps for woo hyuk :lol: have you watch the ep in which there is dance battle betwwen woo hyuk and kim gun mo :lol: i like this part ,so funny when Kim Gun Mo try to dance " Sun that never sets" :lol:

1.jpg

Are you referring to this ep? When Kim Gun Mo couldn't follow the dance, he insisted that Woo Hyuk danced to his steps instead :lol:

Guest BLurBLur

1.jpg

Are you referring to this ep? When Kim Gun Mo couldn't follow the dance, he insisted that Woo Hyuk danced to his steps instead :lol:

are these referring to the same episode??? if so, what is the date of the episode???

Archived