[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]Star.Golden.Bell.E56.KOR.051126.with Woo Hyuk,Bin,Jong Min,NRG,Kim Gun Mo,Maya....

Lia 's back :lol: i like the part when all of them beat woohyuk 's head when he can't finish his turn :lol:

Guest danny4rang1004

this show sounds really interesting.

i wanna watch jang woo hyuk~~

now im even more frustrated that my clubbox doesnt work anymore~~

can someone PLEASE upload?

..i'll be eternally grateful. lol

Guest honhiguy

So glad to see Lia back! She is seriously the funniest part of the show. Looks like next week will have the same guests as the 2nd half since it's a "winter special".

Guest ebrigid

This is availible on the KBS website... You can watch it online for free... I'm currently downloading this week's episode... I can't believe Hee Jun is in this episode. They filmed this on the 14th... Meaning a week before Hee Jun's entry to army... He's so hardworking... I just hope he enjoys his last 2 free days...

Is it possible to dl this show from the kbs website? Can someone provide me with the link? TIA

Guest ygchixzta1177

Can anyone post this weeks ep. in YSI please? =[ I'll make an mirror once i get to dl it..

Clubbox never works for me ..>.<

Guest mandy_quyen

[LQ]Star golden bell (051203) [big star] part 2 with Jang Woo Hyuk ,Kim Gun Mo,Bin,SIC,NRG,The red....

you must watch the math battle between Jang Woo Hyuk and Kim Gun Mo :lol:

[LQ]Star golden bell (051203) [big star] part 2 with Jang Woo Hyuk ,Kim Gun Mo,Bin,SIC,NRG,The red....

you must watch the math battle between Jang Woo Hyuk and Kim Gun Mo :lol:

I can't wait!!!

edit: I thot i read dance battle :blink:

Archived