[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the date of the eppie with Woo Hyuk sitting behind Kim Gun Mo and then Shim Tae Hyun (I think that's his name) sitting behind Woo Hyuk? It is also the eppie where Kim Jae Dong's the new floor host, and that smarty lady from "Sang Sang Plus" is also on...I recorded it but the stupid tape ran out of room right when Leah was talking to Woo Hyuk! Stupid tape!

Any help would be helpful...thank YOU!

Anyone know the date of the eppie with Woo Hyuk sitting behind Kim Gun Mo and then Shim Tae Hyun (I think that's his name) sitting behind Woo Hyuk? It is also the eppie where Kim Jae Dong's the new floor host, and that smarty lady from "Sang Sang Plus" is also on...I recorded it but the stupid tape ran out of room right when Leah was talking to Woo Hyuk! Stupid tape!

can you tell me the date or the esp. that woohyuk in with liah?thanks this week he not in it.i was disappointed.

the link for the new episode isn't working for me xP

can someoen reup it or something?

hm.. i thought megaupload never dies..

i'm confused

Guest mandy_quyen

1.jpg

Are you referring to this ep? When Kim Gun Mo couldn't follow the dance, he insisted that Woo Hyuk danced to his steps instead :lol:

the date of this ep is 051009 (ep49) with Woo Hyuk,Kim Gun Mo,Maya,Seo Ji Young,2 girls from Sugar , 2 guys from Paran :lol: .....

the date of this ep is 051105 (ep53) with Jang Woo Hyuk , Kim Gun Mo,KCM,Hong Kyung Min,Seo Ji Young, some members of Diva,The red,Koyote,Sugar.... ;) this ep 's also the beginning of caculate mission :lol:

Guest BLurBLur

the date of this ep is 051009 (ep49) with Woo Hyuk,Kim Gun Mo,Maya,Seo Ji Young,2 girls from Sugar , 2 guys from Paran :lol: .....

the date of this ep is 051105 (ep53) with Jang Woo Hyuk , Kim Gun Mo,KCM,Hong Kyung Min,Seo Ji Young, some members of Diva,The red,Koyote,Sugar.... ;) this ep 's also the beginning of caculate mission :lol:

do u know where i can get those episodes in LQ???? any gold clubbox upload this show every week?

btw... i haven watched last weekend's episode... but i was wondering if it has the Leah english segment?? from what i understand the english segment doesnt come on in every episode right??

does anyone have english subtitles???

edit: i just saw my first episode. omfg the english segment with lia. wow. THE BEST AND FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. kim jongmin. omg

Guest mandy_quyen

honestly , i haven't seen any clubbox that uploaded all LQ eps , but there is one for HQ :

http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101

but because of the clubbox upgrade ,so lollol101 hasn't arranged folder list ,and i found it difficult to collect all T___T

there was Lia segment on the newest ep :lol: funny as usual :lol:

Guest BLurBLur

honestly , i haven't seen any clubbox that uploaded all LQ eps , but there is one for HQ :

http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101

but because of the clubbox upgrade ,so lollol101 hasn't arranged folder list ,and i found it difficult to collect all T___T

there was Lia segment on the newest ep :lol: funny as usual :lol:

yeah.... many boxes have messed up folder listing since the upgrade... but i m sure it will be sorted out soon :)

yeahhh.. there is a lia segment in the new episode... *scramble to go download* :P

i've watch it for the 1st time last week..really interesting, this program make me think that all the superstars all still ordanary people..but kim joong min was so funny..really interesting indeed..n the little girl was so cute...

Archived