Bebe Mignon’s Ben Will Be Appearing on “Perfect Singer VS”

Newsie

On December 20’s episode of tvN’s “Perfect Singer VS,” female trio Bebe Mignon’s Ben will be appearing for the first time and will be going for 100 gold.

Ben has been displaying her amazing vocals through various group and solo activities, but on the episode to air on the 20th, she really blew away the fellow cast members and the audience. 
She showed an explosive vocal ability along with perfect pitch and rhythm, enough to be called the female “Shin Yong Jae.

During the show, she said, “I’m a huge fan of ‘Perfect Singer VS,’ and it’s an honor to be on the show. I’m going to do my best for the title of ‘perfect singer.’”

“Perfect Singer VS” is a show where two 5-member teams are put to the test and battle it out at the judgement of new cutting-edge technology called the ‘V Scanner’ which measures the accuracy of pitch, rhythm, and vibrations. 

Be sure to catch her first episode on December 20!

View the full article

Archived