Miss $ Releases Music Video for New Single "Just Let Me Live" Featuring Skull

Newsie

Girl group Miss $ has released the music video for their new single, “Just Let Me Live,” featuring Skull, on December 17.

The music video for “Just Let Me Live” depicts a couple’s breakup from the female’s perspective. Actress Lee Yo Won’s younger cousin, Lee Seo Yul, features in the video as the boyfriend of Miss S’ Oh Yoo Mi.

Miss $’s agency, Brand New Music, says that “Just Let Me Live” is a “Miss $-esque song that clearly shows Miss $’s musical colors.”

The song “Just Let Me Live” is a collaborative work by Brand New Music producers Won Young Heon and Dong Ne Hyung, who have worked multiple hits this year including Kim Jin Pyo’s “Walking Dead,” San E’s “Story of Someone I Know,” Kanto’s “What You Want” and Younha’s “Not There.” Reggae artist Skull lent his vocals to the song after being asked to do a featuring by Brand New Music’s head Rhymer. Skull was also formerly under Brand New Music.

Brand New Music commented, “From their debut song, ‘Don’t Cheat,’ to this summer’s ‘You Were Not The…,’ their songs’ lyrics are able to represent the hearts of women, so Miss $ have received a lot of support from female fans and been able to remain strong despite a highly competitive music market. We hope they will be able to receive the love and support of female fans once again with this single ‘Just Let Me Live.’ Miss $ is planning to release a new mini-album early next year, please anticipate it.”

Miss $ will be taking part in Brand New Music’s family concert in Daegu and Busan on December 24 and 25, along with fellow artists from the label, Verbal Jint, Bumkey, San E and Swings.

Please check out their new MV and single “Just Let Me Live” below!

Sources (1), (2)

View the full article

Archived