Lee Min Ho Leaves Heartwarming Message to Fans of "The Heirs"

Newsie

Actor Lee Min Ho, who recently wrapped up filming of his hit SBS drama "The Heirs," left a message and video on his official Facebook account, saying goodbye to the drama and his character, Kim Tan, and cheering on his fans.

Lee Min Ho wrote, "I was happy the past four months as Kim Tan. I hope that everyone also gains courage from 'The Heirs'- forward!" "Forward" was one the phrases that Kim Tan liked to say to Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) when he was asking her to have courage.

The actor also revealed a behind the scenes video of the last day of shooting of "The Heirs," which shows Lee Min Ho saying goodbye and thanking the staff of the drama. Though it was a blustery and snowy day in Seoul, the bright smiles of Lee Min Ho and the staff could not be kept down.

In the video at around the 0:13 mark, Lee Min Ho is asked what Kim Tan is to him. Lee Min Ho answers, "Kim Tan is Me! And I am Kim Tan. Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho." What do you thinks guys- what do you think of Lee Min Ho's portrayal of Kim Tan in "The Heirs"?

"My Lover from the Stars" starring Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun premieres this coming Wednesday, taking over "The Heirs" timeslot on SBS.

See also:

Saying Goodbye To ‘The Heirs’ – Episodes 19 and 20

Lee Min Ho Confirms His Next Project: Lead Role in the New Film "Gangnam Blues"

View the full article

Archived