Yuna Ito- Endless Story.

Guest chigusa707

Guest conversebunny

you have a pretty voice~ be careful with pitch though, you accidentally slipped a few times. there was a lot of static that abruptly cut off your voice a few times, and the bg music was really faint. is there any way you can improve the quality of the clip? ><

you did a real nice job and hit all the high notes! :) it's quite a difficult song! I was working on this song, but then I kinda...didn't. XD; I should probably continue...hmm...

do you need the instrumental for this song? if you do pm me!

Guest fantasiimaker

OK I listened XD

*agrees with conversebunny* watch the pitch sometimes =) Also, I feel like you're holding back. Especially on the high notes and the chorus; you need to belt it out XD You reached the highs, but your volume dropped a lot. Be careful of that. Finally, I really couldn't feel the emotion that I'm used to hearing in this song. It's a somewhat sad, almost heartbreaking emotion that needs to show through; think of the scene in the NANA trailer with the train and Oosaki Nana crying after Ren left...

To be sure, it's hard to focus on emotion in such a tough song, but unfortunately, emotion is a vital part of Endless Story ^^ Keep working on it, I know you can improve =) Good attempt!

Guest chigusa707

i love this song, by her...your voice is really nice, it sounds alot like her...we'll that's what i think.

thank you... hehehe.. that was a really nice and flattering compliment.

you have a pretty voice~ be careful with pitch though, you accidentally slipped a few times. there was a lot of static that abruptly cut off your voice a few times, and the bg music was really faint. is there any way you can improve the quality of the clip? ><

you did a real nice job and hit all the high notes! :) it's quite a difficult song! I was working on this song, but then I kinda...didn't. XD; I should probably continue...hmm...

do you need the instrumental for this song? if you do pm me!

thanks.. I know.. the pitch.. I used a different mic maybe if I used my old one the static would be less noticeable. I have a midi.. hehehe.. I just got it. *pming u now*.

><.. yea do you have soundclick? or could you change it to mp3?

i would love to hear it++

Im still trying to look for a good software to use. but hopefully I'll have one up soon. :)

OK I listened XD

*agrees with conversebunny* watch the pitch sometimes =) Also, I feel like you're holding back. Especially on the high notes and the chorus; you need to belt it out XD You reached the highs, but your volume dropped a lot. Be careful of that. Finally, I really couldn't feel the emotion that I'm used to hearing in this song. It's a somewhat sad, almost heartbreaking emotion that needs to show through; think of the scene in the NANA trailer with the train and Oosaki Nana crying after Ren left...

To be sure, it's hard to focus on emotion in such a tough song, but unfortunately, emotion is a vital part of Endless Story ^^ Keep working on it, I know you can improve =) Good attempt!

yup.. I was holding back.. hehehe.. I feel that if I let it all out it would be like... I dunno something that doesnt sound very nice. >.< Gad. Im having problems with emotions when singing. I think most of the song Ive sang are emotionless cause I always get that comment. how do you do it? when I think of that scene.. and others it still doesnt put the emotion in my voice. just makes it crack.. coz.. hehe.

Thanks for the encouragement.. yup! practice practice!!

THANKS EVERYONE!

Archived