50kg’s Park Min Undergoes Huge Transformation, Mentions Double Standard Regarding Plastic Surgery

Newsie

Park Min of duet group 50kg is drawing public attention for his vastly different look compared to his audition days. He participated in the second season of audition program “Birth of a Great Star” with current teammate and the duo surprised many viewers by making it as one of the finalists placing fourth.

He posted several recent photos online explaining that he’s in the musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,” which explains the heavy stage makeup.

The singer also shows off his rippling muscles. However, netizens noted that he looked too different for it to be just stage makeup and muscle gain.

“Park Min wrote on his Facebook status, “So, it’s not a sin for just girls when they change? It’s the same for guys when they change. I’m so happy that I’m able to sing as much as I can, that I can eat as much as I can, and that I can gain weight. Being in a musical is so much fun. I’m having fun each and every day.”

He suffered a severe form of malocclusion (teeth misalignment) as well as temporomandibular joint disorder (joints connecting lower jaw to skull), which greatly interfered with his eating and singing.

Meanwhile, Beast’s Yoseob and Boohwal’s Jung Dong Ha are also performing in the musical.

park min 2park min

View the full article

Archived