Taeyang Says "If Given the Opportunity to Act, I Wouldn't Disappoint"

Newsie

Big Bang member Taeyang recently expressed interest in acting after attending the premiere of “The Alumni” featuring fellow member T.O.P

On November 11, Taeyang met with press at a cafe and shared his thoughts on pursuing acting himself in the future. “I just watched ‘The Alumni’ starring T.O.P as a leading actor, and I thought he did an amazing job. When I watched the movie, I saw him as the character, not as my fellow group member." Taeyang added lightly, "If I was ever given the opportunity to act, I'm sure I wouldn't disappoint." He continued, "I wasn’t interested in it before, and it’s not as though I have an overwhelming interest in it right now...but while watching movies even at home - I realized that movies and music alike can make you feel something. If I was given a role that suited me and allowed me to express those feelings, I don’t think it would be a bad idea to try it out.” 

In related news, Taeyang’s “Ringa Linga” music video hit  one million views on YouTube in under a day and performed on SBS’s “Inkigayo” for his comeback stage. 

Source (1

View the full article

Archived