Park Ji Yoon Gifts Fans with Handmade Cookies

Singer Park Ji Yoon recently gifted fans with homemade cookies.

On October 26, Park Ji Yoon uploaded via her Instagram account pictures of the baking process, along the caption, “Cookie presents that I made for fans whom I’m meeting after such a long time. I don’t have much talent for gift wrapping, but I made these one by one and stuck the ribbon on.”

The singer had revealed that baking was her hobby on  MBC’s “Radio Star,” in a recent appearance on the show.

Park Ji Yoon’s handmade cookies were given to the 30 fans who attended her pre-recording at MBC’s “Music Core” program on October 26.

The cookie gift was all the more significant as these fans had come to support Park Ji Yoon despite her long absence from the music scene.

Park Ji Yoon topped the Melon chart on the same day, hitting number one with “Mystery,” and conquering the rest of the main music charts to achieve an all-kill.

Park Ji Yoon Handmade Cookies

View the full article

Archived