[japanese Movie 2005] 僕と彼女のxxx

Guest 0oyokisuo0

Guest 0oyokisuo0

原作:森永あい cast: 高ੰ
post-255244-1155166140.gif

Never ever judge a book by its cover! That's one of the comedic lessons learned in Boku to Kanojo no XXX (a.k.a. Your and My Secret), the live action film adaptation of Morinanga Ai's popular manga. Takahashi Mai, who has appeared in such films as Sono Shion's Strange Circus and Miike Takashi's The Great Yokai War, plays high school student Momoi Nanako. While Nanako may indeed appear unbelievably adorable on first glance, she's not one bit as sweet as her cutesy image would suggest. In fact, she's annoying, quick-tempered, and prone to fits of violence. Clearly, she's not a nice girl.

For some odd reason, a somewhat dainty, effeminate young man named Uehara Akira (Shioya Shun, from Girl's Life Tokyo Noir and TV's Designer) has taken a fancy to Nanako. In a strange twist of fate, Akira bumps into Nanako's mad scientist of a grandfather. While the not-so-good doctor is performing an experiment on Nanako to test a person's thoughts, an accident occurs, causing Nanako and Akira to switch bodies! Hilarity ensues as the Akira unintentionally "feminizes" Nanako while his mind is stuck in her body, earning the undue attention of his long-time friends! While fending off his classmates' advances, Akira is eager to switch back to his old body and get everything back to normal. One problem though: Nanako is just having too much fun as a guy to change back to her old self! Also starring Suzuki Akie, Fujisawa Taigo (from Sayonara Midori), and Sato Masahiro, Boku to Kanojo no XXX looks to be an uproarious, gender-bending comedy!

credit - yesasia & verycd

i personally is LOVING this movie. i just started like today B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Sounds interesting :P Where can I download this movie not clubbox or d-addicts? SS,YSI or MU is ok with me :rolleyes: Thanks in advance :phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest crazyMuka

I just downloaded a Japanese TV drama called Houkago with the exact same theme as this movie 2 days ago!!! The first episode was hilarious, so I guess this movie in some way is just as funny? And yea, do you know where we could find it?

Guest asianrice

Isn't this a mini drama? Like 15 minutes each episode. I haven't watched it because there's no english subs, but I've seen the torrents at d-addicts (and I think it's chinese subbed. Don't take my word for it).

• 5 months later...

Archived