Chun Jung Myung Reveals His Baby-Face Complex

Actor Chun Jung Myung confessed that he has a complex about his youthful face.

He appeared on SBS Power FM “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” radio show on October 15. DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “You have an innocent-looking face with doe-like eyes. How do you feel about that?”

Chun Jung Myung replied, “Having a youthful face is not all that great. It’s my complex.” He further revealed that “When I was debuting, I had a difficult time because of how young I looked. I was left out of dramas, movies and commercials many times despite making it to the final stages of casting. It was really hard for me because of that. 

He further explained his difficulties, "I avoided drinking sessions with guys. Because of the first impression my face gives, I feel a little awkward even around those younger than me. So I have not been to these gatherings."

Chun Jung Myung recently filmed the movie “Queen of the Night” with Kim Min Jung and he gave his impressions on working together with her, “We were able to work pleasantly together to film the movie.” He confidently stated, “Reactions to the movie are pretty good. I would give it four out of five stars.”

“Queen of the Night” is a romantic-comedy film in which a husband discovers unusual past pictures of his wife and starts digging into her dark past. It opens in theatres on October 17.

Queen of the Night Poster

Source

View the full article

Archived