Jung Seok Won’s Pride Was Hurt Because of Baek Ji Young?

During the October 7 broadcast of SBS’s "Healing Camp,” guest Baek Ji Young opened up about topics such as the malicious rumors around her miscarriage, life after getting married to actor Jung Seok Won, and her activities as a singer. baekjiyong one MC Kim Je Dong opened the discussion by saying, "There are things that people say. They say you caught him with money. One rumor says that you are a skilled woman so you can simply secure him a good future." To this, Baek Ji Young added, "A rumor that he heard was ‘She bought him a car.’ There was even one that claimed I had bought him everything, even clothes.” bjytwo A message straight from Jung Seok Won himself was then revealed by MC Sung Yu Ri. "Actually, we fought a lot in the beginning of our relationship. I really hated talking about how big or small our incomes were because of my pride. Even if I was just a rookie actor back then, every time I received something from Baek Ji Young I saved my last bits of money to give her a gift worth twice as much,” the actor confessed, and added, "There was even a time when I emptied my account of money after receiving two pairs of shoes from her.” bje3 "I had no idea my presents gave him that much worry. He gifted me a bag after I gave him the shoes, and that’s when I felt how stressed he was. He thinks it is shameful to receive a gift from a woman. If I give him a present worth 50,000 won (~ 50 USD), he feels he has to buy me something worth 100,000 won (~ 100 USD),” Baek Ji Young said. Finally, the MCs showed the last message filled with heart-warming words from Jung Seok Won to his wife, "When I think of you sharing these upsetting events on a TV show, my heart begins to hurt. I know you are suffering the most. The only thing I could do was to act like nothing ever happened. Getting over this incident has made us closer and love each other more, which I am thankful for. Even if we become parents in the future, the baby we lost will always be with us.” Here is the scene described above.

View the full article

Archived