SBS Inkigayo 10.06.13- Busker Busker Wins with “Love, At First”

On this week's SBS Inkigayo,  Busker Busker takes the win with "Love, At First," beating out fellow artist G-Dragon and his song "Crooked." Congratulations to Busker Busker, who unfortunately was not present to accept this win.

Today's special MC was EXO's Baek Hyun, who replaces Lee Hyun Woo as he is currently at the Busan International Film Festival. Baek Hyun is joined by resident Inkigayo MC Kwang Hee and Minah.

This week's Inkigayo Comeback Stages are Block B with "Be The Light" and "Very Good," along with Seo In Young and her new song "Love Me."

Next week's a Inkigayo comeback stage bonanza, with a total of nine artists making their comebacks. The list includes SHINee with "Everybody," Kahi's"Who Are You?" T-ara with "No. 9," IU's "The Red Shoes," along with MYNAME, AOA, Nine Muses, Two Eyes, and Boys Republic.

Performance List

G-Dragon - R.O.D

FT Island - Memory

Block B - "Be The Light

Block B -  "Very Good

Seo In Young - Love Me (ft. Sungmin of SPEED)

Song Ji Eun - False Hope

Next: BTOB, Ladies' Code, BTS, Spica, K-Hunter...

BTOB - Thriller

Ladies' Code - Pretty Pretty

BTS - N.O

K-Hunter - Marry Me (Ft. A Pink's Bomi)

SPICA - Tonight

Lim Chang Jung - A Guy Like Me

G.IAM - Be There

NU'EST - Beautiful Ghost

Yumi - Cheap Ring

KK - Fast And Faster

Pure - Wedding Day

Navi - I Ain't Going Home Tonight