Supermodel Of Soompi

Guest sushimi

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a pretty uneven list =T..a pretty bias list

some of them are old supermodels, some are runway, some are campaign, some are newer model

out of those..i would say milla jovovich

my favorites have to be daria, tiiu, snejana, stam :lol:

i think i have a thing for Ukrainian girls..since daria, snejana and milla are all originally from Ukraine

Guest SatinDoll

Adriana Lima

shes so pretty. and funny too, i loved her in that date movie.

she was in date movie? now i gotta watch that.

yea i voted for her too

hm

none

gemma ward.

i like gemma ward too

Guest sushimi

im a cindy crawford fan~ ^_^

just for you... look her in her eyes... ^^ poor karen : she'll not be the winner, she's the last... :o

0acvc7.jpg

Guest sushimi

that is a pretty uneven list =T..a pretty bias list

some of them are old supermodels, some are runway, some are campaign, some are newer model

out of those..i would say milla jovovich

my favorites have to be daria, tiiu, snejana, stam :lol:

i think i have a thing for Ukrainian girls..since daria, snejana and milla are all originally from Ukraine

yes, i have a crush for the gorgeous milla... since she was 14 years old.. mmm... her blue eyes :D

0amillajovovichrg1.jpg

milla teenager

Cindy Crawford is a classic to me. And anyone who was discovered whilst working in a field - sweaty, no makeup and probably ugly clothes has GOT to be given some credit. :P

She's got a perfectly symmetrical face too doesn't she? At least that's what my psychology professor said when we were studying love and attraction.

Guest sushimi

Cindy Crawford is a classic to me. And anyone who was discovered whilst working in a field - sweaty, no makeup and probably ugly clothes has GOT to be given some credit. :P

She's got a perfectly symmetrical face too doesn't she? At least that's what my psychology professor said when we were studying love and attraction.

i didn't know this detail about her... anothers models : petra and elle : petra is beautiful on this pic... :D

0apetranemcovalq9.jpg 0aekp2.jpg

petra nemcova and elle mcpherson

0a8tb3.jpg

the loser since the beginning of the vote, karen mulder with 0 vote : she don't have fans here?

Guest Mademoisella

Milla Jovavich is def. my all time favorite (that picture MUST be when she was younger, i know she has better ones, heh ^^;; )

But Linda and Milla look soo alike imo..

EDIT:

also there are tons and tons of supermodels.. state weither you mean OLD school Supermodels

or modern day Supermodel like now..

Guest sushimi

Milla Jovavich is def. my all time favorite (that picture MUST be when she was younger, i know she has better ones, heh ^^;; )

But Linda and Milla look soo alike imo..

EDIT:

also there are tons and tons of supermodels.. state weither you mean OLD school Supermodels

or modern day Supermodel like now..

yes, but it's not right to forget OLD school Supermodels like Cindy, Naomi, Estelle, isn't it?.... yes, it was when milla was younger.... one another with her... :D

0amillajovovich1pc1.jpg

Guest sushimi

yes, milla and linda can change all the time.... :)

hmmm... I'm amazed Gemma Ward isn't on the list.. she's one of my favorites.

sorry.... not enough choices... only 20

Guest sweet_hunny

Man it would've been better if Alessandra was on the poll because I'll vote for her, but definately my vote goes to Gisele cus she's sexy!

Archived