0adecq4.jpg

Devon Aoki

0aindaevangelistach0.jpg

Linda Evangelista

0anoemieej2.jpg

Noemie Lenoir

0afnx8.jpg

Heidi Klum

my favourites models, but not in a particular order are : Ninja Sarasalo, Devon Aoki, Estella Warren, Laetitia Casta, Milla Jovovich, Natalia Vodianova, Kate Moss, Eva Herzigova, Tyra Banks, Noemie Lenoir.... i love for many of this girls their "baby face" and because the first time i saw their faces, i had a crush.... please, help me to find the Supermodel of Soompi.... :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoRgYnA

i chose adriana lima because there's something about her beauty that really captivates you. where is alessandra ambrosio? i would have voted for her!

Guest sushimi

i chose adriana lima because there's something about her beauty that really captivates you. where is alessandra ambrosio? i would have voted for her!

sorry, not enough place.... this poll is only for 20 choices... :tears: for you and the others, others models :

0aaudreymarnayop7.jpg 0alessandraambrosioxa2.jpg

audrey marnay and alessandra ambrosio

Guest tuttyfruit

adriana lima, cause of her i started liking other models too and shes been my favorite model ever since... among others, i also like gisele bundchen, natalia vodianova, kate moss... and other high fashion models not listed on the poll...

Archived