[Live Recap] "Master's Sun" Episode 15

Newsie

I love when tables turn, but it's even more appealing cuz we are talking about Joong Won. The man who despised anyone touching him has come a long way over the months to get to this point where he is willingly putting on an act to wring sympathy points out of Gong Sil to get some skinship. Ever since last night, Gong Sil has been pulling away from him, but every chance he gets, he finds a legitimate reason to hold onto her. While they are going through this invisible tug of war emotionally, they are physically doing the same thing. He keeps reaching out for her and she keeps pulling away. It makes you wonder what it's going to take to convince Gong Sil that he wants her in his life since she is still running scared that being with her puts him in harm's way. Joong Won doesn't know the hell she went through in those moments when she thought she had lost him for good - if he even experienced a second of her pain from that night he will know exactly why she has good reason to fear. That kind of loss is something she can never go through twice. Based on what happened tonight, I would say Joong Won is about to get just a taste of what utter emptiness and loss feels like in the coming days. The bitterness is that we have to experience that with him as we wait yet another week for the finale.

주군의 태양.E14.130925.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-43-45]

Written before it aired:

As far as harmless second leads goes, this one is a keeper. Kang Woo has been the epitome of a gallant knight short of a white steed. Somewhere along the way he transitioned from potential rival for Joong Won to her unobtrusive bodyguard. If Gong Sil was a radar for ghosts, he is one for the underdog. He stays quiet in the back till he is needed and swoops in to save the day and humbly steps away from his deserved limelight. He doesn't need praise or applause since the only attention he seeks is Gong Sil's so his heroism goes unnoticed. No matter what happens, Kang Woo will always continue to protect her, sacrificing his own happiness along the way to get it done. The most fuss he will throw is to scowl or make a fist whenever he has to speak up and say something that makes him lose even more ground with her than he already has. The best thing about him is that he really listens to Gong Sil and gives her room to breathe knowing full well she may never come to him cuz doing what's best for her takes priority before his own feelings. All this time, he never pushed and only encouraged and lets her make her own choices and mistakes. Never a one to judge or say I told you so, when Gong Sil is feeling low, he just goes over to her side and holds her hand till she can stand up again on her own two feet - ever ready to steady her again when she needs it. Unfortunately, Kang Woo has been waiting on the wings for his turn a little too long and needs to admit he lost his place in her love life. While he stayed busy guarding her heart, in the process, he neglected to take care of his own. As I watched him follow her around hoping she would call out his name aloud even once, I couldn't help feeling a twinge of sadness since the only name her heart will ever want to say isn't his.  

*The BTS of Kang Woo and Gong Sil's hugging bed scene was hilarious - Gong Hyo Jin was enjoying it so much even the crew pointed that out and she readily agreed.

Main Cast:

joo-joong-won tae-gong-shil kang-woo tae-yi-ryung
Joo Joong Won (JW)  Tae Gong Shil (GS) Kang Woo (KW)  Tae Yi Ryeong (YR)
gwi-do sung-ran seok-chan  
Kim Gwi Do (Secretary Kim)  Joo Sung Ran (SR) Do Seuk Chul (SC)

Episode 15 

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-47-11]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-49-08]

Starts from Joong Won saying - in your world I am the one special being so without me you should say I think I will die so that I feel less indignant. but she says what to do -right now if you weren't around - it's only to the extent "oh that's too bad." Joong Won: to the extent of "oh that's too bad"? He lets her pull her hand away.  Gong Sil: I wasn't waiting for you to some day remember me. even if I showed you this (the necklace) your memories should have come back easily, but I held onto it and didn't return it. Joong Won: you decided not to return it? Gong Sil: yes cuz I thought it would be comfortable for each of us without it. since this was thrown away and I picked it up, I was going to throw it away. so you have it. she puts it in his hand. Joong Won: were you really going to throw it away? she nods yes. Joong Won: if I didn't remember on my own after trying to recall it and came to find it, you would have thrown it away and I wouldn't have been able to find it forever. Gong Sil: yes. anyhow I would have thrown it away. Joong Won: then should I throw it away? Gong Sil: it's yours so do what you want. Joong Won: ok then I will throw it away too- cleanly. he walks towards the railing as she walks away.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-16-27]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-17-10]

Just as he is about to toss he looks at her and gets an idea. He suddenly yells out in pain and leans against the railing. she runs back to him asking with concern - are you in pain? Joong Won: yes it hurts. she asks aren't you all better? Joong Won: have you been stabbed by a screwdriver? if it had gone just a little deeper it would have pierced my heart. He grabs onto her shoulder and puts his arm around her trying not to smile. Gong Sil: does it keep hurting? Joong Won: as my memories come back - that moment when I was stabbed came up too. Gong Sil: go home. Joong Won: yes I should go home. go to the parking lot. Gong Sil pulls away saying I will go call someone but he holds her tighter to him saying - who did I get hurt for? you cant do even this much? you're too much. Gong Sil: let's go. he yells out in pretend pain again and limps along saying - when I was hurt you didn't come to the hospital even once huh. she says you don't remember anyway so there is nothing to feel upset about. Joong Won: do you know how much pain I was in? truthfully even now every time I breathe -it hurts. Gong Sil: yes it must have hurt a lot.  Joong Won: is that all? try being concerned with your all. Gong Sil: yes you must have been in a lot of pain. He yells out again

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-18-29]

They get to his car and he tosses her the keys. Joong Won: you drive. Gong Sil: me? JW: then should I when I am in pain. open the door. she does and he gets in. she gets in and puts her seatbelt on and he holds onto her shoulder saying it will be dangerous if something pops up while you are driving so this is for my safety's sake. she buys that excuse so he touches her hair a bit and stares at her. when she looks over at him he says you just focus on driving -even though I am in pain I am holding it in. drive.

Sung Ran says sorry to Hanna that Joong Won went home cuz he didn't feel well. Seuk Chul: I think he ran after Tae Gong Sil. even though he doesn't remembering something is pulling him to her.  cuz she was a woman he liked so much that he threw his body in to rescue her so of course he would do that.  Hanna asks - did Joo Joong Won shi get hurt while rescuing that woman. Sung Ran tries to deny it but Seuk Chul says that's correct. Hanna: so that's it. so that woman Tae Gong Shi meant that much to him. Hanna runs her fingers through her hair combing it.

Flashback to the twins meeting. Hee Joo does the same thing and finger combs her hair. Hanna: you and I are the same but the one Joong Won really likes isn't you.  Hee Joo: Joong Won thinks the one he likes is Cha Hee Joo. Hanna:  I want to tell Joong Won who I really am. I am sorry Hee Joo

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[01-50-34]

Kim tells Kang Woo about the twins. Kim: the niece that was left I wasn't able to save her. between the twins, the one who was adopted to England was Hanna and Hee Joo was the kid who grew up at the orphanage in Korea. flashback to Hanna saying to him - you said I was a twin so I will go and find my younger sister. he shows Kang Woo the photo of them meeting together. Kim: I was going to follow her and meet Hee Joo who had been left behind in Korea, but Hanna came back to England and said Hee Joo died in the accident. flashback to when Hanna said to him: my younger sister died. why didn't you find that kid uncle and left her alone. Kim: after that I didn't meet Hanna but why did that girl show up after 15 yrs next to Joogoon. Kang Woo: the possibility of her being the accomplice is high. Kim: Hanna is not a kid who would ever do that. Kang Woo: He will be surprised at the evidence that Hanna Brown is a twin to the dead Chae Hee Joo - but when he knows you are a blood relative to Cha Hee Joo - president Joo's shock will be great. He might even misunderstand you. Kim worries: the time that I spent next to Joogoon -  it might end with a misunderstanding that will be hard to resolve.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[02-22-06]

Gong Sil takes him home and tells him "rest - I will be going," but he gets alarmed and quickly grabs her and makes her stay. Joong Won: what do you want to drink? I will drink beer so you cider. he checks and doesn't have any cider so he tells her to drink sparkling water. Gong Sil: you said you were in pain. Joong Won: did you think I dragged you all the way here just cuz my back was hurting.  you knew that wasn't it so you came all this way didn't you? he sits and says starting from now let's act like it didn't happen and start anew to sort this through (figure things out). He takes off his jacket and tie. she says ok since I came all this way - talk. Joong Won: cuz of the blame you took (guilt) for my accident, wanting to run away, I understand. dragging me into it, you might think it was your fault, but it was my fault too for jumping in recklessly/without caution - I just need to be careful about that from here on. being involved with you, I thought there would be an end so I wanted to step back enough, but after experiencing "I'm really dying - this is the end" I know for sure -  I don't want to end it with you. I wont end it. keep staying by my side. I will handle it. Gong Sil: so you decided to do that? Joong Won: yes so now when I seduce you - you just have to fall for me. drink. Even he has a hard time saying that with a straight face and grins like a loon. Gong Sil: just cuz you seduce me - I don't think I will fall for you. He looks up in surprise. Gong Sil:  to me -you aren't someone who makes me lose my breath like in the past. Joong Won: I was your bunker. why? cuz I got a screwdriver stuck in me - did I lose my effectiveness? Gong Sil:  That's not it - like in the past I'm not so scared of ghosts -even if you are the bunker - there is hardly any use in that. even now you are wealthy and successful, but that distinctive appeal/attractive quality has disappeared. Joong Won: you said I was the best bunker made of marble when you used me, but now what did you say? cuz you aren't scared of ghosts, I lost my appeal? Gong Sil: yes that's cuz - say that I liked some guy cuz he had a lot of money, but if his home was ruined, it means his appeal dropped. Joong Won: I lowered myself as much as I could (my standards) to match you I thought but right now you are saying cuz my worth has dropped you want to rethink it. Gong Sil: don't match me and lower it (your level) and don't drop - I told you I don't want that. I will be going. he says ok leave for now -while looking in the mirror, I will see how I can upgrade myself anew with an attractive point -after looking hard  for it, I will go after you again. Gong Sil: do that. she walks out.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[02-32-26]

After she  is gone he says to his pointing finger -she said you don't have any appeal - it's the first time you heard you those words huh? don't tremble and don't get angry. you have to go again to try. hold it in. this is no fun.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[02-55-15]

The client pays madam Go for her service as Joong Won goes over to them. she says you calculated quickly. Joong Won: call out how much you want - I will give it to you all. she says the calculations must have come out exact. (meaning he figured out exactly how much Gong Sil means to him)  Joong Won: If I pay for it - that contract you have with Tae Gong Sil is over. if you drag that woman in again,  I will make sure you have a marriage forever. to do that you would have to die first. she says I will never cover up your sun (Tae Yang) again.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-40-26]

Gong Sil goes outside her home talking to a ghost saying I will talk with madam Go -first priority is looks? you are dead so why pick on looks so much. she turns and gets startled to see Joong Won there. the ghost likes his looks and tells Gong Sil Joong Won is perfect for her. Gong Sil says that person is alive. where are you overstepping? get lost now. Joong Won says to her - they said it would rain at night - are you going to GT again looking like that? Gong Sil: what is GT? Joong Won: what madam Go made you do - ghost training. going around catching ghosts -did you go to places that weren't as scary? Gong Sil: it's cuz there was a contract that I made. Joong Won: that is over now. I settled with her. of course you don't need to thank me. just adjust what you said about how my appeal and attractive points dropped. Gong Sil: ah so you settled it. you must have heard but I made that contract to save you. I thought it's a good thing you woke up safely, but somehow it did feel unfair cuz I was the only one who got the bad draw (having the burden to pay off the debt). Joong Won:  it would have been better to hear if you thought you did it out of sacrifice, devotion, or love. Gong Sil: those pretty feelings are only in fairytales. the goat in the stormy night that met the wolf- their hearts - putting up with each other - it was pretty cuz it's a fairytale. in reality the wolf and goat shouldn't be together. you know that very well. Joong Won: you died and woke up and gave up on reality and jumped into the fairytale but it seems you finally crawled out. Gong Sil: mine was a cruel fairytale. one side died and came to find me as a ghost. I was scared so I crawled out. so you too -go back to your neighborhood. Joong Won: today you told me to get lost 3 times. that means I held it in 3 times. Gong Sil: didn't you say that before? clinging after being told to get lost is what stray dogs do. you don't seem to understand that well. Joong Won: My ears are open so I hear well, but I don't understand it. Gong Sil gets distracted by a ghost and asks why did you come again grandma?  he says we are having an important talk now - what are you doing - tell her to come back later. Gong Sil asks your son is there like that again passed out? that's really dangerous. let's go. she is about to leave so he is about to touch her asking where are you going but she wont let him saying "don't touch me -this isn't the time for the bunker to come out unnecessarily -go home" and walks off. he says this is the 4th time she told me to get lost. I am counting them all

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-03-06]

He goes after her asking  it's going to rain soon so aren't you scared at all. Gong Sil: it's bearable. she mutters about the granna's problem -your son's condition isn't good? he is upsetting you so you cant leave huh grandma? Joong Won asks what grandma - tell me too. she  says you cant see that grandma anyway. you don't need to know. she laughs with the ghost so he asks why are you laughing? what is it? Gong Sil: you cant even hear so why bother. she resumes talking to the ghost so he asks you are insulting me with the ghost aren't you? even though I cant hear I know. it's correct you insulted me huh? she says he is over there and runs off

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-12-17]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-19-38]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-20-35]

She goes over and sees a man on the ground. the man is drunk and passed out. Joong Won says I can see his person too - how much did he drink? Gong Sil asks his mom should I wake him up like last time and sings to him so the guy gets up and sings along. he brags I got first place there. she tells him someone who got first place shouldn't be passed out here like this and not to lay under the truck cuz it's dangerous. she tells the grandma to go with her son now. Joong Won looks over at Gong Sil and says all you had to do was explain about this and come. but she says what if he was someone dangerous and wielded something deadly then would you come running like that time to rescue me? what if he had a gun? you could get shot by that too huh? I am saying I wont drag you around to that anymore. Joong Won: then are you saying to leave you alone in danger? Gong Sil: you and I being together is more dangerous. we cant see or hear the same things. he holds out his hand and says then hold onto me so you don't see or hear too. Gong Sil:  how can I live just clinging to you? when I have my world too. Joong Won: when you said you could bear to live without me -it was for real. Gong Sil: I held onto you too desperately so you were bewitched. truthfully - no matter what woman - they wouldn't be able to hang onto you the way I did. even though you yanked my hair I showed up again. even though you told me to get lost over a 100 times - I clung to you. I am sorry. you don't have any reason to let me stick to you. he agrees and says I have become bewitched and lost my mind. you are saying such smart things but I don't get it. I must have become  a stray dog. Gong Sil: after making me get away from you and think about it rationally -you will come to your senses. Joong Won: I don't want to hear you say get lost the fifth time so I will be going. it's dark so be careful with ghosts and go home well. he leaves.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-14-19]

*the love in his eyes cant be suppressed anymore - it just pours out of him with each lingering look.

She asks the coffee ghost - you are still here? someone wants to see me? now? who?

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-53-13]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-54-28]

Gong Sil goes to a café to meet that guy. he says you came. I wanted to meet you so I made Joon call you. the kid who always asks you for coffee -his name is Joon Suk. Gong Sil- do you remember me. she nods and says I know you - I clearly saw you in my dream. he says it wasn't just any dream. it was a deep dream you had for 3 yrs and you were by my side.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-56-22]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-57-32]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-10-04]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-10-35]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-59-43]

Joong Won is alone and remembers the past - how she yelled "the sun will rise and I will go to your side again" - "cuz this is where you are" "meeting you was like a lifeline-when I was so scared - that I had a bunker to run to - you don't know how strong that makes me"  how she said "joogoon did you wake up?" when they slept together. he looks at the necklace and remembers how she said how can I live just clinging to you when I have my own world. he holds onto the necklace tightly in his hand

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-01-31]

She sits alone in her room and says he can see the same things as me. she looks at his photo on the cover of his collection - Jin Woo Yoo

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-03-05]

Jin told her how he found her first in the mountains. cuz your soul/spirit came and told me. while you were laying in the hospital room, your soul didn't go back. we stayed together for 3 yrs. Gong Sil: I lived 3 yrs as a ghost? so is that why I am seeing ghosts now? he says I don't know the exact reason either cuz I don't know why I ended up like this too. she asks where were we. he shows her is booklet and says here - the pictures in there is where you were. Gong Sil: I was here. Jin: want to go and find it. you will remember the time you spent with me. Gong Sil says what I can see and hear- there is someone in this world who can do that with me

Hanna walks to the door and Kim comes up behind her. she says now you know me uncle. Kim: you changed so much I didn't know it was you Hanna. Hanna: I heard you went to England and met my friends to find out about  me. why did you do that? he asks did something happen between you and Hee Joo? do you have some involvement with the accident that killed Hee Joo?

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-22-38]

Joong Won walks to his office and sees Kim at his desk. Joong Won is happy to see him and says when did you arrive? while you were gone I got my memory back. talk with me. I thought I was going to go crazy cuz I had no one to speak to. come inside. Kim says before that you have to hear what I have to say. Joong Won: what is it? Kim: it's about Cha Hee Joo. Joong Won: did you find her twin? Kim: yes and the twins are my nieces.

Gong Sil learns from Kang Woo that Kim is Cha Hee Joo's uncle and the twin older sister they suspect is the culprit is close by president Joo. Gong Sil: Cha Hee Joo's older sister?  Kang Woo nods yes.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-42-27]

Joong Won meets with Hanna and Kim. She says this is fun. you suspect I am the culprit. He shows the postcards she sent. she says that's correct I sent them to my friend. Joong Won: you were where I was.  did you follow me around. Hanna: does it seem like I followed you? my uncle was always by your side so it must look like that. she says to Kim - you always sent me mail- even though I never sent any replies. you told me where you were staying was good and would help my studies. since it was advice from the only blood relative, I didn't dislike it and listened to him. (meaning she went where Kim advised her to)  Kim confirms it. once a month I kept writing her.  I thought she was checking so I didn't let go of my tie with my niece. Hanna says to Kim - uncle - it's shocking that Hee Joo was a culprit but how could I be the culprit. Kim says how Hanna grew under very wealthy parents so she would never do that over money. The Hanna I know is bright and sweet so she wouldn't do that. Hanna says Hee Joo was a little dark and very greedy. Joong Won asks why did you hide you were her twin older sister and hang around me. she says when I met Hee Joo I heard about you

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-37-38]

Flashback to twins watching young Joong Won reading in the library. Hee Joo said he is Joo Joong Won. He brought Christmas presents every year at the orphanage I grew up in so ever since I was young, I liked him.

Hanna explains how Hee Joo thought she was beneath his level so she couldn't even speak to him. I gave her courage, but that love became cowardly. I was interested in you cuz you were the one the dead Hee Joo liked. something between twins. I thought you were interested in me too. you said I wasn't the real one didn't you? Joong Won says even though you are a fake I will trust what you said is real cuz Kim is attesting. she says I am returning to England soon. isn't the statute of limitation on Hee Joo's accident over soon.  I wanted to tell you about Hee Joo properly as a farewell when it ends but now it's all messed up.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[06-07-32]

Kim says sorry for not telling you all that time. I came and found you cuz I was curious about the kid who was involved in my dead niece's incident, but that kid's scar/wounds seemed too big so I helped him by his side - I thought it was what I should do for the sake of my dead niece. Joong Won says that's enough -please stop. when I first met you, you were just going to be the recorder and decoder. during that time I talked too much in front of it (you). Kim offers to leave if he is uncomfortable with him by his side. Joong Won agrees. Kim bows and leaves. Joong Won has difficulty breathing from being so upset.

Hanna walks out with kim and says thanks to uncle I overcame the suspicion. they run into Gong Sil. Kim asks you heard from Kang team leader right? that I had been hiding it.  Gong Sil nods yes. he says you could misunderstand me too. she shakes her head no and says I can see Cha Hee Joo and she wasn't looking at you. hanna asks you said you could see spirits didn't you -did you see dead Hee Joo. Gong Sil: yes Hee Joo said she wanted to protect the culprit. Hanna says if you protect the ghost it will be hard to capture the culprit. she walks off smiling. Kim asks Hanna isn't the culprit right? Gong Sil remembers asking Hee Joo - can you find the culprit? ghost Hee Joo nods yes. Gong Sil: I really didn't want to but I have to listen to Hee Joo's request

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[06-36-26]

Kang Woo: cuz you trust what Kim said,  is that why you don't suspect Hanna? Joong Won: No - I am certain that woman was the accomplice. Kang Woo: then we have to find the evidence and catch her. if she goes back to England, it's over. Joong Won: she walked over on her own two feet and tried to seduce me even. without the certainty that there is no evidence, she wouldn't be able to do that. Kang Woo: cuz she did that - are you going to stand around doing nothing? Joong Won: I found out everything I wanted to know. I wanted to know who the accomplice was and I know now. she said she wanted to protect her - it was cuz she is her twin older sister. Kang Woo: is that the end of it? Cha Hee Joo is dead. no matter how much you hated her- how she ended up like that - don't you have to try to understand? Joong Won: if you are going to do stuff like that don't do it in front of me. like you did - do that behind my back with my father. go. Kang Woo: ok I will. I will leave your kingdom and do it. he bows and leaves

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[06-51-56]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[06-56-27]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[06-59-26]

Gong Sil comes over so Joong Won says I don't want to tell you to get lost too so if you are going to talk about Hee Joo don't do it. she says I hooked up the 9 million dollar radar. Hee Joo keeps getting caught here. Joong Won: do I have to say when I died - anyway I saw Hee Joo then. in front of her I read the entire book from before and closed it and then I felt comfortable. I could easily read the letters too. now I don't hate Hee Joo. then isn't it over? Gong Sil: I kept seeing Hee Joo. she was next to Hanna. Joong Won: it was the accomplice she wanted to protect so that is why she is by her side. let's leave it at that. cuz we question that twin older sister - I don't think I will get back the money I lost and only stuff I don't want to know will happen. Gong Sil: still. suddenly she sees ghost Hee Joo. Joong Won: I want to end it here. Gong Sil sees the ghost crying as he says that. Joong Won says she was the culprit and I was the victim. I gave up on what's unfair and will handle it all -I cant see or hear her - do I have to understand her too? he gets up and goes to her side.  so you too - don't look at the dead kid anymore. he touches her so the ghost is gone. Gong Sil: ok. what only I can see and hear - I wont force you to understand that anymore. you live comfortably. I was going to figure this matter out for you but the radar has no use. she tries to move his hand off her shoulder but he holds onto both. Joong Won: Tae Gong Sil - at the beginning you clearly said cuz you don't like what you see and hear-you wanted to avoid that and clung to me asking me to be your bunker. but little by little you try more to look and listen -cuz you do that, there is no use for me. Gong Sil: instead - you got more comfortable. as we have less use,  it will become more comfortable to live. Joong Won: cuz I thought if you were gone it wouldn't do so I tried my best and came and found you but now it really seems if you don't have me, it's just to the extent of "oh it's too bad." It's unfair. if I keep looking at you, feeling that it's unfair, I might say get lost so go. he turns his back to her. she leaves.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[07-03-36]

Han asks are you really quitting. Kang Woo: yes. han says Kim quit too- is that correct? Kang Woo says yes I think so. thanks for everything all that time. he leaves. Han says Tae Gong Sil quit, Kim, and now Kang team leader too. so much trouble. then who is going to be team leader.

Kang Woo runs into Yi Ryeong on their way out.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[07-26-48]

They go outside to talk. she says I decided to go to America. he says that's good. she says it feels unfair to just go. Kang Woo: what? Yi Ryeong: have just one meal with me. do you know how many restaurants I canceled my reservations for during all that time. he says ok - let's eat. I will buy. what do you want to eat

They go to a tiny restaurant and he says I thought you would pick somewhere expensive that would break the bank for a salaryman but this is the place. she says you talked about taking me to eat radish and didn't take me so I wanted to come here to see how great it was.  he rented out the whole place thinking of her situation (so she would have privacy) eat as much as you want. she says now that I came here it's not that great. he says it's peaceful for them to act like they met during high school and had a meal of spicy rice cakes and break up.  when he goes to get her more yellow radish like she wanted, she spikes his soda and makes him do a one shot like a black whiskered whale.

Kang Woo gets drunk and says it's strange - I feel like I drank alcohol. she says I don't want to break up with you. if I openly ask you to drink alcohol, you wont. he asks did I drink alcohol just now. she nods yes.  he says I normally cant drink alcohol well. she asks aren't I pretty at all? when you look when you are drunk aren't I a little prettier. he says of course you are pretty. you are very pretty Tae Yi Ryeong. whenever you popped up suddenly I thought wow she is so pretty. she says if I am pretty then why don't you like me? Kang Woo: cuz there is someone I want to protect. even though she doesn't know I am protecting her.  she yells are you guarding Tae Gong Sil? Kang Woo: yes. if she calls my name just once I could have shown up but she hasn't called me. so I keep waiting and watching. until she is no longer scared - I want her to be safe. then I can stop guarding. Yo Ryeong cries and says I don't like watching over you so I fed you alcohol. for you to be safe- you are acting like you are pitiful aren't you.

Gong Ri asks where are you going. Gong Sil shows her the photo and points - here. Gong Ri asks isn't this overseas? you are going abroad?  Gong Sil: there is someone who can see dead people like me. he said to go here together. Gong Ri: there is someone like that?  he is really like you? Gong Sil: yes I cant remember but he said he knows me well. while I was lying in the hospital for 3 yrs, my soul/sprit was with that person.

Jin asks the coffee kid - will Gong Sil say she will go with me? if she comes with me - it will be easier for her to throw away that guy.  you saw the two of them from the start didn't you? what do you think will happen?  kid smiles

Gong Ri: if you see the same things, he will understand you, but can you leave behind the person you like and go? Gong Sil : he only sees what he wants to see and hear so if I stay by his side - the one who sees unnecessary things-  he wont feel comfortable.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[07-52-29]

Joong Won goes to see Hanna at the airport. he says you are running off faster than I thought. I almost missed you.  Hanna: you said you would just let me go so did you come to catch me? Joong Won: did you think I would just let you go. Hanna: in front of uncle you acted like you believed what I said.  Joong Won: If I catch you as the culprit, for sheltering his niece, Kim will get hurt. the secret guard my father put on me told me to hand you over to the cops, but I won't do that. let's have  it out here just you and me. give me my necklace and get lost. she says you are certain I am the culprit. Tae Gong Sil - the one who sees the dead Hee Joo - did she say she heard something from Hee Joo? Joong Won gets protective of Gong Sil and says: don't involve that woman. do you want to die and meet Hee Joo? if you want to then do it. Hanna: that woman must be special.  have you erased Cha Hee Joo completely now? there is no use waiting 15 yrs to come meet you. he asks if she is approaching him again to go after his money like she did in the past with Hee Joo.  seducing me -you must not have been in charge of it. even though you are a twin - not once did my eyes go to you. (meaning I didn't like you even once). Hanna: then I will tell you the truth- the one you loved wasn't Cha Hee Joo - it was her twin older sister Hanna

Gong Sil packs and ghost Hee Joo shows up. Gong Sil: I am leaving. Hee Joo says help me - I'm sorry and goes into Gong Sil's body

Joong Woo: my first love wasn't Cha Hee Joo - it was you? Hanna: Hee Joo only stared at you all the time so Hanna pretended to be Hee Joo and spoke to you in her place.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-06-48]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-07-03]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-07-53]

Flashback to her going up to young Joong Won and saying you are Joo Joong Won aren't you? I am Cha Hee Joo. they smiled at each other. Hee Joo watched them together.

She says Hanna was a radiant girl as if she had everything in the world so she got you too in the end. Hee Joo who was dark and uncertain, you were stolen from her too. Hee Joo got really angry so that is why she did that

Flashback to her saying to young Joong Won tied up in that chair -I am sorry Joo Joong Won

Joong Won: Hee Joo and Hanna- the two twins did that. Hanna: Cha Hee Joo did that alone.  Hanna was not a girl who would ever do that. she was like an angel. try to remember - the girl you liked. between the two - one died. You saw the moment she died. who is the dead kid - Hanna or Hee Joo. he asks who are you? are you Cha Hee Joo? She replies: I said I am the nice kid Hanna. the one who died was Cha hee Joo the bad one. for 15 yrs that is what you knew - that the dead girl was a richard simmons. if the dead girl acts like the nice one it's too tragic. he says you are Cha Hee Joo aren't you

Flashback to the accident. she got out of the car and left her injured twin inside.  she says Cha Hee Joo dies here or else I will kill Joo Joong Won. please die as Cha Hee Joo. she left Hanna there and the car blew up

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-32-11]

She says the one who is alive is me- the nice Hanna. the one you loved was Hanna so I came back to your side again.  I thought you would love me if I come back, but there is some random girl involved. he says no you are the fake. she says why are you like this now? cuz of your (emotional) scar -not once did you try to know or understand why the dead kid did that. if you just leave it the way you know -you could live comfortably. Joong Won: did she really die cuz of me? she says yes she died cuz of you. I am Hanna- do you think I am not? but you will never reveal it. anyway sorry Joo Joong Won. she says it exactly like Hee Joo did in the past so Joong Won sits down in shock as she leaves

Kim goes to visit Hee Joo's memorial

Gong Sil calls out to Hanna - Cha Hee Joo. fake Hanna asks what did you just call me? Gong Sil:  Cha Hee Joo- it's me. did you like living as Hanna Brown in my place. the twin asks what are you doing now. Gong Sil: I wanted to meet you in person and talk so I borrowed this woman's body. the twin says this is nonsense. go away. Gong Sil: you cant believe me. should I tell you what the last thing you said to me was. "Cha Hee Joo will die here or I will kill Joo Joong Won. please you die as Cha Hee Joo" I died as you so you could live as me. why did you come back Hee Joo. the twin asks are you really Hanna? Gong Sil nods yes. to meet you I stole this woman's body. should we go together Hee Joo?

Joong Won is still sitting

Gong Sil: Cha Hee Joo stole Hanna Brown's life and lived- I will steal this woman's life and live again. I died cuz of you didn't I? I can make you live again. help me. we are twins. the sister says ok let's go together. just like Cha Hee Joo lived as Hanna Brown, you live as Tae Gong Sil. I will help you. but don't ever go back to Joo Joong Won. this is good. I didn't like this woman being next to him. if this woman disappears, Joo Joong Won will be alone again. I really liked that talk about his curse with Cha Hee Joo. I will remain as a curse to him again

Joong Won remembers how Gong Sil said don't run off cuz you are scared - it's embarrassing. He gets up and walks

Gong Sil: you didn't have to come back. also you could have left without saying anything so why tell it all? did you want to torment Joong Won? the twin says if I come back as Hanna, I thought I could have him.  but he told me I was a fake. Joong Won watches them together talking.Gong Sil: it's cuz he knew you weren't the one he loved. twin says yes I am not Hanna the one he loved.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-51-25]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[08-53-08]  

Joong Won goes over to them, but Kang Woo stops him by pulling him aside. Joong Won: what is this? Kang Woo shows him the recording device. He says I am doing surveillance now. there is a mic on Gong Sil's collar. Gong Sil: Joong Won doesn't know who you really are. twin says yes cuz he hasn't ever met the real Cha Hee Joo properly. but the one who remained in his heart all his life as a curse is me - Cha Hee Joo. Gong Sil: that really is you. twin: yes cuz I am the real Cha Hee Joo. I heard you wanted to protect me Hanna. let's go now Hanna. I will protect you. they hold hands.  Gong Sil: the dead Hanna said she wanted to protect Hee Joo who remained alive as payment for being left alone unfairly taking on the blame. if I speak out of hate, it was done out of sacrifice, devotion, and love but you didn't know that to the end Cha Hee Joo. the twin pulls away saying you aren't Hanna - did you deceive me. Gong Sil: you made Hanna die and hid everything - that was you wasn't it Cha Hee Joo?  twin says there is nothing left for you to reveal that. Kim comes over and calls out Hee Joo. there is something left behind next to the dead kid. he shatters the porcelain angel doll from her memorial box and the necklace falls out. Kim picks it up.

Kang Woo and cops come over. they said thank goodness there is two days left in the statute of limitations cha Hee Joo shi. she is put in cuffs

Flashback to the twin at the memorial holding the two angel dolls saying- what I really stole wasn't this necklace it was Hanna's life. no one knows. sorry Hanna. my twin. the ghost watched that.

Kim says Hee Joo I will always stay by your side. cops take her away

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-47-30]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-47-40]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-47-54]

GS watches them leave through the window. Kang Woo says it's all over now. she says it really is all over now. she looks over at Joong Won standing there looking lost and walks over to him and smiles at him.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-48-31]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-48-49]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-49-25]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-49-52]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[05-50-39]

They talk outside. Gong Sil says Hanna said there is something she wants to say to you for the last time. there is something you want to say too right. the ghost speaks to him - I hope I am no longer pain for you. young Joong Won says sorry for not knowing anything and hating you. sorry.  she touches his face. she vanishes and current Joong Won looks up as her soul floats away. Gong Sil cries. Joong Woo looks at her and asks why are you crying. she says since you cant cry well I am crying in your place.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-54-19]

Jin waits at the airport for GS

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-00-09]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-54-03]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-00-29]

Joong Won says my 9 million dollar radar did something big. let's go- I will treat. she says I have to go-my heart feels at ease knowing I got to settle everything with Cha Hee Joo.  during all that time when I wasn't of use, it's good I wasn't. Joong Won: go where? Gong Sil: I met someone who can see and hear the same things as me.  I said I would go somewhere with him. when you came to see me as a soul/spirit - you said I was bright like the sun. I think I need to be that bright sun for dead people. I just wanted to be the bright sun who is popular with ghosts, but when I look at you I feel like the dark sun that makes dead people so I get so scared and don't like it. Joong Won: if I'm not around - it's not to the extent that it's "too bad," it's scary for you and someone you don't like? Gong Sil: I don't want to be that kind of sun rising next to you. just tell me to get lost now. he says all that time when I told you to get lost without any fear it's cuz I knew you would rise again for sure next to me (come back to him),but I will try to do as you asked. get lost tae yang. she cries and bows and leaves. he stands alone and watches her leave.

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-04-15]

Joong Won: if the sun(Tae Yang) gets lost like this -I will be destroyed.

End

No preview

He said that since he is the earth and she is the sun if she is gone earth will be destroyed.

*I don't know who is braver - her for walking away or him for letting her.

What this drama has been missing is a good airport chase scene so part of me wishes he runs after her to stop her from leaving, but I'm torn cuz I also want her to go and discover more about her past so that somehow she can come back without her ghost seeing ability. that would be the only consolation for her having to leave Joong Won's side like this. if a time jump is part of that equation, it's a small price to pay as long as they end up together in the end. The eye on the prize is a happy ending Hong sisters - let's never lose sight of that. Don't go being Korean and leave this drama with a vague open ending or something cuz the other thing you need to fear besides ghosts are the wrath of MS fans.  

주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-19-43]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-19-54]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-20-03]주군의 태양.E15.130926.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[00-20-20]

View the full article

Archived