Lee Jong Suk Is a Dark and Mysterious Autumn Boy for "Vogue Korea"

Newsie

Lee Jong Suk recently transformed into a dark and mysterious autumn boy for "Vogue Korea" magazine.

On September 24, the "Vogue Korea" photo shoot featured Lee Jong Suk sporting a variety of trendy items for the fall season such as plaid shirts, leather jackets and thick scarves. Being the model that he is, Lee Jong Suk displayed his perfect body proportions, making the outfits look twice as stunning.

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Lee Jong Suk commented, "These days, I buy bags for my mother. I promised that I would buy my mother a bag each time I made money," proving that he is a great son.

Lee Jong Suk also confessed that he think he is still incomplete as an actor and seriously talked about his worries about acting.

This photo shoot along with the rest of the interview can be found in the October edition of "Vogue Korea."

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 1

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 2

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 3

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 4

View the full article

Archived