Older Celebrities Think GD Means "Good Day," Not G-Dragon

Newsie

S.E.S. member Shoo and Yoon Moon Shik recently expressed confusion about the meaning behind "GD" on a recent entertainment show.

On September 21, SHINee's Key and ZE:A's Kwanghee spoke with G-Dragon over the phone on the latest episode of MBC's "Sebakwi" to talk about fashion. 

When talking about fashion, SHINee's Key said, "Kwanghee's just the type that spends a lot of money."

At their conversation with G-Dragon, Yoon Moon Shik commented, "You keep saying, 'GD, GD' - do you mean 'Good Day' by any chance?" It appeared that he did not know that GD stood for G-Dragon of Big Bang.

Kwanghee reassured him saying, "Shoo also didn't know who 'GD' was. Whenever she asked me if I was saying 'Good Day' - I told her she was correct." Shoo explained, "Once you start having kids, you start forgetting things," causing everyone to laugh.

GDGD

View the full article

Archived