G-Dragon Shows His Inner Fanboy for Seungri

Newsie

On September 8, Big Bang member and solo artist G-Dragon visited his fellow member's fan-signing event and posted photographs on his Instagram account showing the close-knit bond amongst YG label mates.  

G-Dragon visited Seungri, who is promoting a new solo mini-album, took pictures, and received Seungri's autograph.  G-Dragon posted the following caption with the photographs: "I met Seungri Oppa and got his signed CD.  I didn't get any sleep today."  In the photographs, Seungri looks surprised and happy to see G-Dragon.  

On August 19, Seungri released his second mini-album “Let’s Talk About Love” which has six tracks including: title track “Gotta Talk to U” and eponymous track “Let’s Talk About Love” which features fellow Big Bang members G-Dragon and Taeyang.  Seungri's first mini-album "V.V.I.P" was released in 2011. 

G-Dragon released his second full-length album "COUP D'ETAT" on September 5 which features collaborations with artists Missy Elliott, DJ Diplo, and Sky Ferreira.  G-Dragon's first full-length album “Heartbreaker” was released in 2009, and was followed by a mini-album “One of a Kind” released in 2012.  

GD_inst

View the full article

Archived