What Did Lee Min Jung Have to Say About Han Ga In's Appearance at Her Wedding?

Newsie

After photos of the celebrity guests taken at the photo wall of Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun's wedding started circulating, reports calling various female guests "troublesome" came up. Ha Ga In in particular was the target of such news articles. In fact a few days later, a survey of the Korean public found Han Ga In to the most troublesome, or unwanted guest at weddings because her beauty would draw attention away from the bride. Check out the article here to see which other celebrities were on the list.

On a interview with today's broadcast of the MBC entertainment news program "Section TV Entertainment News," Han Ga In discussed the praise(?). She said modestly, "I think those words came out because they were trying to write a fun article."

Han Ga In continued, "At the wedding after party, Lee Min Jung said she saw those articles and I told her it wasn't so. We were busy complimenting each. "

Han Ga In also said on the interview, "I want to get married one more time," surprising everyone. She added, "Of course with Yeon Jung Hoon." Han Ga In explained she wanted to have a wedding again because she got married young. The actress married fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon when she was 23-years-old.

View the full article

Archived