Meh

Guest trashstar

Guest trashstar

My inspiration's all gonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!

So here two crappy things I made today

guitar.jpg

Uber crappy guitar vector. Once again, incomplete because I got lazy ^^

poisonivy.jpg

Some random thing.

The day I can make something as nice as Vault 49's, my dreams would come true x_X

Wanted to try something with watercolors, oil pastels, markers, glitter pens, and pencil today but it turned out looking like crap and I destroyed my pink marker -_- *is very frustrated*

Guest music &jys

the guitar vector's pretty cool though! i like the rockstar feel of the bg. don`t worry, your inspiration will come back. take a break...do something .. uh FUN! do a puzzle! walk around the park. check out HOT GUYS! tan @ the beach {aka wannabe beach coneyisland} SHOP! heh. :)

Guest danceplaylove

No..... don't let you inpiration go. I wanna see your smexy graphics.

What a nice vectory. For all I know, anyone who can vector is amazing. I can't vectory to save beans.

&& omgosh. I love the red flowers. The arrangement of it all is so cool.

<3

Guest hiSHUA!

crappy? *shakes marmar* you're crazy! lol. i love your guitar vector, i mean at least you can vector!! i can't for my life T_T ...lol i really love your 'poison ivy' one too!! so pretty <3

no worries, shua has no inspiration either which sucks!! i NEED it right now though @_@ ...

- shua

Guest catchthesky.

I love the first graphic. I always wanted to learn how to play the quitar... Sigh, do you know how to margaret? If you do, I'll pay you 50 dollars to teach me. x) And your PS skills. lol, post more of you works soon!

`sara

Guest illumine*

marg. x)

nice title, very catchy. LOL. :lol:

even if you say you're inspiration-less... you have yet again managed to make pretty. and i mean P-R-E-T-T-Y banners.

.____. stop lying.

i know you're just too good. <333

- iris

Archived