[Live Recap] "Master's Sun" Episode 8

It always surprises me how inventive this guy gets with his excuses and explanations for skinship. Gong Sil might have been the one to initiate them, but lately he is definitely the only one always coming up with ways to get her to hold onto him. What's so hilarious is that he is the one enjoying it inwardly, but these days his non stop grinning is giving him away. Try to tamp down this guy's enthusiasm for being around her cuz it just can't be done.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-01-30]

One man shouldn't suffer this much and for this long for making the mistake of loving someone more than she loved him. Even in death, Hee Joo has tormented him, but nothing scares him more than the truth he will one day discover about who was behind his kidnapping. He told Gong Sil all he cares about was getting back his ransom, but we all know what matters even more to him is to learn the truth. Joong Won always told Gong Sil he wasn't afraid of ghosts, but what he should have clarified was that he is scared of a ghost from the past - the one that continues to elude and haunt him to this day. It sort of makes you wonder the minute he learns the truth about his kidnapping, will it be as easy to let go of everything like it is for all of Gong Sil's ghosts that she helped out. Or will he have something new to haunt him from that moment on.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-05-40]

Since we've reached the half way mark, there have been a great deal of interviews lately featuring Master's Sun and it was also on SBS Good Morning show on Wednesday morning on the 28th. I couldn't find any torrents, but I found some youtube clips of the morning show and entertainment news interviews. Some of the video clips can be found on page 217 on the forum thread.

Gong Hyo Jin says after acting with married men she is happy to be acting with a single guy. and also there is Seo In Guk who is a lot younger so I feel like I gained the world. I like it.

Gong Hyo Jin said in movies she wanted to show a different side from romantic comedy roles. She still goes to the sauna with her mom during off peak hours.

Seo In Guk: It's my first drama on SBS and the director gave me a good character so I'm so happy and think of it as an honor. It's an honor to tell the truth getting to work with Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub -working with those two sunbaenims is a big upgrade in my profile. Also I don't just come out once in a while, I get to the interact with those two characters -to me that is such an honor. To tell the truth it does give me pressure, but it's so fun and they are so good to me, on set I get a lot of energy. Off camera the woman points out So Ji Sub and Seo In Guk spoke a lot in between takes. what did he say? Seo In Guk says he gave me a lot of compliments and told me "you are so cool."  also we spoke a lot about music. we also talk a lot about our drama. I could feel that he likes music a lot so since I do music it was good to hear. when we talk there are no barriers and it just naturally comes out so it's really fun. I think the reaction to the show is really good. my friends call me and since they are from Kangsun (his hometown) we don't talk in a cheesy manner and just insult each other as we talk. but this time during Master's Sun, they told me a lot that the reaction is really good and that it's good.

*Turns out Seo In Guk really can sing well. I only heard one song by him so far and it was in Japanese called "Fly Away"

**Also in an interview clip I cant find again, he was told his character was supposed to be good looking and he seemed embarrassed about that cuz he is modest about his looks. Wish I could find it so I can translate. He also didn't like having to wear a black suit all the time cuz the weather is so hot.

Gong Hyo Jin: When I first met Seo In Guk, the kid had so much aegyo so I asked are you normally like this and he said "noona this is nothing at all." He is really cute. He is asked to show some aegyo but he said noona and hyungnim told me not to do it just anywhere.  Hyo Jin says it's cuz Kang Woo comes out as serious on the drama so he cant ever show his real side. Seo In Guk:  for my image they told me never to do it. I have to take care of that well.

So Ji Sub says it was his first time working with Gong Hyo Jin. from what I can see she is the best female lead actress for a romantic comedy. She does really well -no matter what the role she does it all well to the extent the other person opposite her can act comfortably. She thanks him and says how she always wanted to act with him and now they can. since he doesn't talk much, I heard he was aloof so I worried. but these days  he has a bright personality and on set he talks more than me. I'm having a really fun time filming.

It was So Ji Sub's first role as a rich guy ordering people around cuz he always played poor characters. it was awkward at first but now it's fun and I want to take on these roles more. It's the opposite for the actor playing secretary Kim. He never had to take orders before and always played the man in charge so it was awkward for him to be subservient.

When his character says "get lost,"Gong Hyo Jin pointed out it felt the worst when he said it by waving his hands in front of his face so that's why he did that the most.

For the scene outside the police precinct when Joong Won grabs her face to look at her injury on her face, So Ji Sub promised to grab her face lightly but forgot when the camera started rolling so in between takes she asks why grab so hard oppa -it really hurts. Till they yell cut she had to pretend it didn't hurt.

In the behind the scenes clip when Gong Sil runs in slow motion to Kang Woo waiting outside, Seo In Guk asked the director if he could pull Gong Sil into a hug. He had a comical look on his face as he embraced her so when the director yelled cut, he laughed and said look at the expression on his face.   

The director explained really well why they decided to have so many varieties of ghosts on the show, but I can't translate this cuz I'm too chicken to watch the clips again. There are still scenes from the drama I haven't seen yet cuz I avoided looking directly at the screen. Gong Hyo Jin said even So Ji Sub gets scared of the ghost characters. She gets scared too, but when she takes commemorative photos with the guest ghosts after their scenes are done, she can't stay scared cuz she saw how their scenes were filmed.

During the entertainment news interview SoJi Sub said Gong Hyo Jin was very attractive/charming and loveable so she leaned on him in a flirty grateful way. Hyo Jin said I'm envious cuz oppa is so good looking. His hands are so pretty too. And he points out her legs are really pretty. They are asked the exact reason they  think Master's Sun is getting so much love. He says the fun of watching the two of us. Hyo Jin says the different ghosts that come out each episode.

Main Cast:

joo-joong-won tae-gong-shil kang-woo tae-yi-ryung
Joo Joong Won (JW)  Tae Gong Shil (GS) Kang Woo (KW)  Tae Yi Ryeong (YR)
gwi-do sung-ran seok-chan  
Kim Gwi Do (Secretary Kim)  Joo Sung Ran (SR) Do Seuk Chul (SC)

Episode 8 

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[00-56-23]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[02-29-20]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[02-37-50]

Starts from GS touching his cheek and asking if he doesn't feel anything when she touches him like this. He asks do you really think I'm a bunker made of marble. that wouldn't happen. he moves her hand to his heart then takes it away saying "for me too - it's not nothing at all." She asks if he feels something too. Joong Won: I always did a little. You touch me too much (all you want). cuz it seemed like you weren't thinking anything of it so I thought I might be the only one who seems strange so I didn't say anything.  now that it seems like you are having a normal reaction, I will ask for a request. when you use me as your bunker, just think of it as the level of "we are a little close" - I don't like for people to see and easily think "what are they doing." To make his point, he takes her hand to demonstrate the difference between being close (holding hands) and "what the heck are you doing" (touching his face and putting a hand over his heart). Got that? Gong Sil: I get it. He lets go of her hand. Gong Sil: to tell the truth- during that time whether you liked it or not -I stuck to you for me to live. but now I really have to be careful. She hits herself and says be careful. Joong Won: that's right be careful. He looks at her band aid and motions for her to come closer. he points to her injury and says be careful of this too. I will listen to your talk of ghosts so from here on don't go off on your own and end up like this (injured). She seems to be moved by his concern. Joong Won: worrying like this is being close. He moves closer and says if you go any more than that, this is "what are they doing" - got that? She nods and says yes. He seems to be affected by how close he got to her and backs off. let's go- I will give you a ride. Gong Sil: it's ok I will just go on my own. Joong Won: you went to jail and got hurt -I will worry to that extent. get in and go. Gong Sil: I have to be careful and just now my radar was acting strange (meaning her heart was fluttering). He doesn't get that and extends his hand saying so that's why hold it. use it. she pushes his hand away saying it's ok. he looks down in surprise at his rejected hand. then he jumps to conclusions and says are you being careful that Kang candy might see me giving you a ride? she shakes her head no and says I am just being careful. He grabs her hand and says I have nothing to be careful about. on the way if we meet Kang candy - it wont be "what are they doing" I will make sure to tell him we are just a little close so don't worry and go. He drags her along saying don't you know how much of a support it is to be close with a president.  even Kang candy wont be able to treat you recklessly.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[02-48-23]

Kang Woo reports to Joong Won's dad. cuz president Joo was involved with Tae Gong Sil's problem, it's correct that he came back from the police station. also it's certain that Tae Gong Sil has some connection with the dead Cha Hee Joo. cuz my personal feelings were involved I missed that. I am sorry. the dad says Cha Hee Joo was an orphan. if that woman (Gong Sil) doesn't have parents too then there is a chance they met at an orphanage. Kang Woo: I will look into it. the director says also look into if Tae Gong Sil ever came to Europe. Kang Woo: ok. the director says with concern:  Kang Woo -  it seems like you have feelings for that woman- are you ok. Kang Woo: I will be. director says don't pretend to be strong and say it if it's hard on you. when a heart isn't straightforward -pain gives an answer. do you think you will hurt? Kang Woo: I will settle my feelings (as in get over Gong Sil). He hangs up and throws out the Dooly dolls. He watches Joong Won drop off Gong Sil.

Gong Sil gets out of the car and says thank you for today and be sure to eat tofu since you went to jail. he says I don't eat stuff like that. Gong Sil: I will be going. she says bye to Kim too. Joong Won: Tae Gong Sil - awhile ago you said your radar was acting strange. maybe some (ghost) followed you. Gong Sil: that wasn't something scary - it was something that needs to be punished. I will speak to it well.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[02-56-20]

After he leaves she reminds herself I am not candy I am a radar. come to your senses. Kang Woo watches that. instead of throwing out the Dooly dolls he puts them in the bin for clothes and toys so it can be donated.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[03-07-52]

Joong Won takes the bitter pill again saying after meeting Tae Gong Sil, I am eating this like vitamins.  he needs water cuz it's so bitter and remembers how she told him to eat tofu since he came out of jail. he eats cheese cuz it looks like tofu. he remembers how she touched his cheek and asked if he doesn't feel anything when she touches him like this. he mutters a woman I slept with just holding hands is worried about the darndest things. He eats the cheese and says it's salty.

Gong Sil eats tofu. she talks to her stuffed animal. these days scary ghosts are not caught in my radar-can you not tell the difference. a while ago touching him like this (on his cheek) is accosting him. it's the same thing as when someone touches your butt on the subway. suddenly she sees the supermarket grandma ghost and says you came again? if you stare at me like that how can I sleep?  since you came, be scary once and go away so I can come to my senses. she begs you can stop now grandma

Sung Ran and Seuk Chul go see Joong Won. Seuk Chul says I heard you got involved yourself and ended up at the police station when it wasn't over money. I was so shocked. Joong Won: I was so shocked too. Sung Ran: since you did something good I have nothing to say, but after keeping Bang Sil next to you - you are doing stuff you never did. your father already heard the news and asked what kind of girl she was. Joong Won: that is a little more shocking. he accuses Seuk Chul of reporting about him to his father. Seuk Chul was reaching for cheese and says it wasn't me. last time when we talked we only spoke about golf. Sung Ran: people are talking about you so he must have heard somehow from somewhere. it's only obvious a father would be interested in his son's business. Joong Won: it's the first time in 34 years to get that kind of obvious interest so it's shocking. Sung Ran: since your father has gotten older he has interest in his child so that's why he did it. isn't that right dear? Seuk Chul: of course. he is at an age where he wants to see his grandchild. president Joo - this time be sure to succeed. Joong Won makes a surprising flippant remark saying "you never know - cuz of meaningless skinship father might get a grandchild." Seuk Chul reaches for the cheese but Joong Won blocks him with his foot.

*Joong Won has disdain for Seuk Chul cuz he married an older woman for wealth and doesn't think Seuk Chul is qualified to be his vice president.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[03-42-36]

Gong Sil is telling the grandma ghost to come out of the trashcan now since I came to my senses. She sees Kang Woo coming down and asks if he is going to work out at this hour. Kang Woo: yes I am going to run for a little while. Gong Sil: after saying we would leave work together today, sorry for just leaving. something came up. Kang Woo: Tae Gong Sil shi- I am saying this cuz I think we need to clear this up. me liking you is a misunderstanding. at first I said it to the kids as a joke,  and then you believed it was real so I couldn't tell you it wasn't true. after hearing thank you, I was going to keep going but I cant. I'm sorry. Gong Sil: ah so that's what happened.  I thought it was weird. it's embarrassing.  you should have told me sooner that you didn't (like me). since you gave me candy and tickets, I felt fluttered alone and got carried away. Kang Woo: even though you accepted the candy and tickets you didn't like me. isn't that so? someone I respect said if a heart isn't straightforward, the pain gives the answer. you don't seem to be hurt cuz of me so I can feel less sorry to you right? he leaves

During his run, he stops and looks upset.

At a pool, people are playing in the water. a ghost comes over and swims by them. it grabs the leg of one of the girls but they get out of the water. the one in the pool gets dragged under. she asks to be saved and comes face to face with the ghost. she passes out and a man goes in to save her. they get her out of the water and he does CPR on her. the ghost watches from the water and goes after more people reaching out for them.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[03-58-47]

Seuk Chul says this is the 3rd accident at the Kingdom hotel swimming pool.  something in the water pulled the legs. but there is nothing that would do that. it wasn't a water ghost. Joong Won doesn't like watching him stare through his telescope so he goes over and grabs it away saying are you sure it's not people joking around. Seuk Chul says the lifeguards checked a few times and it's not people joking around. there is a lot of summer left so if there are strange rumors going around, we might lose customers to Giant Mall. Joong Won: cant let that happen. maybe I should put the radar at the pool. Joong Won takes the telescope from Seuk Chul and looks through it. he yells for Kim when he sees that Giant Mall is higher than his.

Joong Won knocks at her door and says hi 100 yuk radar. I need to make the radar circulate. He sees her face and gets startled.  did you stay up all night your dark circles will dig a hole in the ground and go in.  she says I didn't get any sleep cuz the supermarket grandma came. do I look sick. he says you always look sick -today you look more like a zombie. she mutters he hasn't even seen a zombie in person. Joong Won: instead of a zombie, didn't you say you saw a water ghost before. Gong Sil: yes a long time ago when I went to the Han river with my sister to eat fried chicken, I got caught by the water ghost and almost fell in and died. she hugs the box and says I really don't want to see a water ghost again. never - I hate water ghosts - they are so scary.  he gives his hand and says take it. she says even if I hold that hand it doesn't matter.

Joong Won goes back to his office and says she really hates water ghosts. I feel sorry to her for sending her catch it

Kim gives Gong Sil a gift certificate from Joong Won to go on when she has a day off.  She reads it and says it's a Kingdom hotel package. she asks isn't this place really nice?  Kim says there are a few of certificates. he said to go and rest well with your friends. she is so happy and says he called me a zombie a while ago but now he is sending me here to rest. Kim: yes.

Kim says I passed it on to her.  she liked it so much and said she would go tomorrow.

JW says after I send her off then after that I can tell her to look (at the ghost)

Gong Sil gets ready for her trip with her sister. Gong Ri says how luxurious Kingdom hotel is. Gong Sil says I have a few more so if you want to take some of your friends you can take them. Gong Ri: then should we tell #404 (Kang Woo)? Gong Sil shakes her head no. Gong Ri says pack a lot of pretty clothes cuz I can take it in my car. Gong Sil says I will take a lot of pretty pictures of you. They are so happy cuz they get to go swimming at the pool and says pack your swimsuit.

Lifeguards walk by the pool and feel uneasy cuz something is in the pool. the ghost reaches out her hand. she gets out of the pool and walks away

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[04-31-52]

Yi Ryeong says I'm not easy to meet just cuz you want. Kang Woo thanks her for coming. Yi Ryeong: what is that you want to ask of me? He asks for her to find out about Tae Gong Sil that most people wouldn't know. if you speak to her close friends, whether or not they saw her deceased parents before. what her relationship was like with them. you can find that out right? Yi Ryeong gets jealous and asks why about her family? do you want to marry her. Kang Woo: I wouldn't back check on someone I was going to marry like this. Yi Ryeong: that's right. then is it work? are you spying?  if it's that then I will help. let's go eat somewhere and talk. Kang Woo: do I have to eat with you for you to help? Yi Ryeong: that's not it. it's time to eat so I was going to include you. Kang Woo: in that case you dont need to include me. call after you find out. He leaves. she mutters she already made reservations. for a salaryman he sure is acting expensive.

Joong Won asks Kim do you report to my father about me. Kim says after I saw him last year and then he went overseas again, he never called me even once. why? JW says cuz it's strange.  he wasn't even interested in the women I was going to marry and suddenly he is curious about Tae Gong Sil. Kim says it's probably cuz he is interested due to his affection for you but Joong Won says that's even more ridiculous. did Tae Gong Sil leave yet?

Gong Sil is at the hotel and tells her sister to hurry and come cuz it's so nice here. Gong Ri says after work. I will take our bags and go. look around. Jin Joo asks where are you going - you must be going somewhere nice, but Gong Ri says you dont need to know. Jin Joo mutters to herself - I am a career woman so why do I have to go around finding out about Tae Gong Sil.

*they filmed this inside the Hilton Hotel.

Gong Ri gives the certificates and invites Han and Kang Woo to come too. Han asks you want us to go too. she whispers she is trying to bring Kang Woo and Gong Sil together. after she leaves, Han wonders if he should report this to the vice president or just go and play. I should go and play.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[04-58-00]

Gong Sil walks around and says cuz this place is so spacious it's not scary. She reads about the firework festival today. during the day I cant play with fireworks and at night I am scared to go out. for me the picture is obvious. She gets a call from Joong Won. he asks where are you. she says at the hotel lobby. it's really nice here. he says of course it's my mine. that artwork next to you right now is really expensive. she looks and says it does look expensive. but how do you know where I am. he says cuz I am behind you. she asks how did you come here?  Joong Won: I followed you. did you come alone? did you eat? Gong Sil: my sister isn't here yet. he says let's eat first. I am hungry. he walks off so she wonders he followed me? why?

Joong Won asks the manager it's ready right? the guy reports after dinner the pool will be off limit. Joong Won: then we can eat dinner and go.  Gong Sil asks where else are you going?   Joong Won says I will tell you after we eat.

Manager says president Joo must be having an event with that woman. the woman says it must be nice for her. he borrowed the pool to watch the fireworks.

Joong Won asks is there anything you want to eat? tell me. I will buy it all for you. Gong Sil: cuz I look weak are you trying to buy me delicious food? he nods yes. Gong Sil:then buy me everything I want to eat. Joong Won: ok let's go.

Hee Joo's orphanage director thanks Sung Ran for helping them out financially every year for the past 15 years since Hee Joo's death and not forgetting them. Sung Ran: it's already been 15 years since Cha Hee Joo died.   

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-08-01]

Kang Woo goes to the orphanage.

Kim and Sung Ran walk out. she says after that kid died, I felt like I was repaying for the cost of her life so I was going to disconnect myself from this place but thinking of Joong Won I think I did well to continue. Kim asks if this is the place Joo Goon first met Cha Hee Joo. Sung Ran says yes. Kim sees Kang Woo going in -why did he come here?

Kang Woo finds out the orphanage never took care of Tae Gong Sil or Tae Gong Ri.

Han and Gong Ri are at a gas station. she asks why he came when he couldn't bring Kang Woo.  Han says Kang Woo had some work and I never drop out once I've been included. She mutters he should at least pay for gas. She recognizes the guy standing outside so Han asks if she knows him. then he notices she has the same rearview doll as the guy standing there. who is he? she says the guy who took money from me that I liked for a short while. she follows the guy so Han says we have somewhere else to go but she says hold on tight.

Joong Won says since you don't drink alcohol- drink this sparkling water at least. she thanks him. Joong Won: since you are resting at a good place your dark circles are reduced and look good. Gong Sil: really? he asks but don't you have other clothes? she says my sister was going to bring my stuff but something came up so she will be late. he looks at her outfit. she excuses herself and goes to the bathroom. He thinks she needs a change of clothes right away after she goes in the water and comes out-should I prepare it for her.

In the bathroom Gong Sil overhears some staff talking about how president Joo has an event prepared at the pool after closing it down during the fireworks today. whoever the girl she must like that so much. no you lose if you are envious. I wish I could date too. Gong Sil thinks the event is for her. she looks at the fireworks festival poster again.

When she comes out he says you are going to your room right? meet again in two hours at the lobby. Gong Sil: we ate - is there something else? Joong Won: there is something really important. even though you might get surprised don't get angry.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-32-23]

Gong Sil is in her room and says the president is the one who borrowed the pool. I'm the one he is going to meet in two hours.  then did he borrow the pool for my sake

Joong Won orders not to let anyone in after he goes in and to block it off. send what I asked you to prepare a while ago.

Gong Sil gets a delivery from Joong Won. it's a really pretty dress and shoes. she thinks this is the important thing he was talking about

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-37-22]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-38-35]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-39-09]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-39-17]

She walks out to the pool and greets him. She asks did you prepare this for me. he says yes there is something else. watch. fireworks start. She looks up and smiles. she imagined it.

manger tells her to go in cuz the president is waiting. Gong Sil asks if he really borrowed the whole pool and no one can come in. the guy says yes. he said not to let anyone else in after you two.

She goes over and hears Joong Won on the phone saying I came cuz there is a problem at the hotel pool. I didn't come to play. I am going to find out what is in the water now and figure it out and go. it wont take long. She hears that and remembers how he came to her office saying how he was going to make the radar circle and if she saw a water ghost before. she does the math and runs off. he yells where are you going. she says wait a minute and keeps running.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-46-24]

She changes clothes and says there was almost big trouble. I was about to be really embarrassed this time. if I went dressed like that then what would have happened.  she hits herself on the chest cuz she feels bad. she remembers what Kang woo said. when your heart isn't straightforward, the whole thing gives you the answer. she fights back tears.

Joong Won sits by the pool and waits. he leaves and the guy asks do you need anything else like flowers or champagne. we can prepare anything. Joong Won says it's ok. there is a misunderstanding. He finally gets what she was thinking this whole time.

Staff sees Gong Sil and says she must have been kicked out for wearing that and going. it must not have been an event

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[05-52-55]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-01-27]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-04-16]

He runs into Gong Sil and says you changed clothes. she says yes I thought it would be uncomfortable. he says you were prettier a while ago. he takes her hand and says let's go. she says there is nothing here that is scary. Joong Won: more scary than ghosts there are people's eyes.  She reminds him how she looks to others now but he doesn't care. Joong Won: it doesn't matter to me at all what they go around saying. I am looking at you who cares about what they are saying. Tae Gong Sil. your feelings were hurt huh? Gong Sil: yes. Joong Won: a while ago when you were dressed nicely and ran off you seemed like candy. Gong Sil: that's right. think about it. being invited to a place like this and you buy me a meal and send me clothes too then I become candy. you should have just told me to be the radar. why did you do that. Joong Won: you said you were scared. I am your bunker. you said you didn't want to and I forced you so I felt sorry. Gong Sil: was that it. I feel better now.  let's go catch that ghost. he takes her hand again and says let's go. she tries to pull away saying it's ok now but he doesn't let go. Joong Won: try to let go if you can. it doesn't matter. Gong Sil looks around as others watch them and she says I think they are expecting a candy that's been abandoned but I don't want to do that. Let's go. he takes her hand all the way

Kang Woo: that was fast. Yi Ryeong: I asked the kids who were closest with Gong Sil. her parents were her real parents and they got along very well. I recorded our call. should I play it for you. he says no send it. anyway thanks. he gets up so she yells ya.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-23-25]

She says us doing this, I totally feel like a spy. I wanted to film a movie like that. he asks aren't you a singer. she says I filmed a movie. didn't you research me on the internet I come out right away. he asks how much longer are you going to follow me. she says you are a salaryman so you don't have a car huh? she offers him a ride but he says I am taking the subway. the subway gives rides to anyone, if you can ride then try riding. he walks away.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-33-32]

Joong Won and Gong Sil sit by the pool and he asks since we've been like this a long time 0do you not see anything. Gong Sil: I don't see anything. maybe it's in the water. she is about to go in the water and find it, but he says wait a little longer till it gets darker cuz it might show up. Gong Sil: like when you are more scared before a shot, before you see ghosts, they are more scary when they are about to come out. also I want to end it before it's time for the fireworks. I will hurry and go in and find it. he asks will you be ok. she doesn't want to go in cuz once the water ghost is really scary. once it grabs her it wont let go and pull her in. if I don't come out, you are going to save me right. he says don't do it. go and rest in the room and watch the fireworks. Gong Sil:what about the water ghost. since this place has been emptied out we should settle this. Joong Won: I will take out all the water and dry it up. forget it and let's go. she hears a splash after he walks away. she sees the ghost coming towards her. it jumps out and disappears the instant Joong Won grabs her. he says you almost fell in. she says it's there. there is an ajumma in there. I'm so scared.

Gong Ri follows the guy who took her money. Han says it must be his home. Gong Ri says you have been caught. I will get all my money back. they watch him take inside is pregnant wife. Han says he got married. Gong Ri doesn't get out of the car

Yi Ryeong is on the subway with Kang Woo and people talk about her saying she cant sing. She isn't pretty like she was when she was young. now that she is older you can see she had work done. she is at a time when she will be pushed out by young girls like IU. her time has passed. Kang Woo takes her hand and says let's get off the next stop but Yi Ryeong takes off her disguise and says hi it's Tae Yi Ryeong. I am still doing well like IU. she sings so Kang Woo takes her away

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-40-04]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-40-49]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[06-41-26]

Yi Ryeong: why? it was fun. Kang Woo says you really cant sing. Yi Ryeong: but I was pretty huh? Kang Woo:  you are totally crazy. she says yes so I decided. let's date. he says I don't want to and walks away. she yells for him and people surround her and take her pics. Kang Woo runs in and grabs her hand and takes her away. they run away together

Joong Won: the water ghost is an ajumma? Gong Sil: yes she is over there. Joong Won: what is she doing there. Gong Sil: putting on makeup. Joong Won: makeup? to show who? she is a ghost. Gong Sil:  it's really strange. she is leaving. Joong Won: if she is a water ghost shouldn't she just be in the water? Gong Sil:  she isn't a water ghost. the ghost walked by so Gong Sil follows her saying she went that way.

Joong Won paces outside the ladies changing room and asks what took so long. Gong Sil: she took a sauna and shower. she even knocked when she went inside the bathroom. Joong Won: is there a polite ghost like that? Gong Sil: she doesn't seem to get she is dead. he asks where is she now. Gong Sil: going up there. the ghost is eating dinner. Gong Sil points her out to Joong Won sitting over there. Joong Won: she didn't just go to the pool? Gong Sil: she is wiping her mouth now. the ghost gets up so Gong Sil says she is leaving. Joong Won: where is she going now?

The ghost sits at the lobby and sips on a drink reading a magazine. Gong Sil tells him that. Joong Won: what is this - is this a hotel tour. Gong Sil says she went inside that room. Joong Won says that room is the most expensive in the hotel. he asks the maid who is staying there. the maid says the room is empty now.

Joong Won: what she is doing in this expensive room. Gong Sil: sitting by the window having wine and looking at the view. she is acting like a living person.  he wonders if she isn't a ghost and acts like a person - why did she do that at the pool. Gong Sil: cuz she doesn't think she died. while swimming maybe she pushed aside people. he orders Gong Sil to go over and say you are dead and to check out of the hotel. Gong  Sil goes over and says sorry to tell you this but you cant be here like this. the ghost hands her a paper. Gong Sil tells him that the woman said she could stay here cuz she won a certificate. she showed me the same thing you gave me.

The manager shows a photo of the woman and Gong Sil confirms the face. manager says I remember this guest from the royal suite. her name was Kang Gil Ja. out of the winners of this event I remember her especially.

When she was alive she was so happy staying at the hotel saying how nice it is and wishes she could always live here. I remember how happy she was while staying at the hotel.

Joong Won says since she stayed for ten days, even after she died she wouldn't forget this place. the manager says what do you mean she died? who? Gong Sil says Kang Gil Ja. manager says you are misunderstanding. she is alive. Joong Won: what do you mean she is alive? Gong Sil: where is she? manager:  I heard she is at the hospital. Joong Won asks Gong Sil- is that possible. Gong Sil: I don't know either cuz it's the first time.

The woman is in a coma and her family fight with each other. mother in law says she is fine so why isn't she waking up. husband says mom how can you talk to her like that when she collapsed cuz of making your birthday meal.  daughter says why yell. you are the one who got drunk that night and made a fuss dad. the dad yells you always misbehaved so why act like you did well. He wonders why she isn't waking up

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-10-44]

Gong Sil tells the lady-  you shouldn't be here. you should hurry and go back. you might really come back for real. she must not want to go. Joong Won asks what the daughter's name is so Gong Sil says the name and the ghost comes to her senses. Gong Sil: there is a reaction. Lee Joo mother. you shouldn't be here like this. your family is waiting. you have to go and live. want to go? you thought it over well. as Gong Sil converses with the ghost, Joong Won comments seeing her like that it's no big deal now. Gong Sil gives Joong Won the okay sign. he says it ended well. Gong Sil: she said she would go back. just let her watch the firework tonight. I will go to the pool and watch it with her and come back. she already changed clothes. I will go and come back. Joong Won says since the ghost is dressed up she should too. Gong Sil: since it's the last time should I join in.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-15-27]

Gong Sil changed clothes and walks down with Joong Won. She says how the ajumma is so excited. it's been a long time since I saw fireworks too. it will be pretty. she chases after the ghost calling out to her to go together so Joong Won stops her and says people are looking so pretend to talk to me and not the ajumma. he puts her hand on his arm and says should we go

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-16-19]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-17-21]

They sit leaning back and watch fireworks. the lady says it was such a nice dream but now I have to wake. Gong Sil watches her disappear

Back at the hospital the woman wakes up. her family asks are you ok. can you see me. the daughter says I will listen well. thank you mom.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-21-06]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-21-22]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-22-04]

Joong Won asks if the lady likes it. even though that ajumma already left, Gong Sil acts like she is still here and says: yes she said she likes it a lot. She said it was like a summer night's dream. she feels like she had a dream where her head was in a daze here. Her heart was fluttering- she was happy too and also hurt too. cuz she liked so much what she saw here.  Gong Sil says that looking right at him. They stare at each other. then she says the ajumma left. Joong Won: since when. Gong Sil: just now. Joong Won: since I cant see - I can trust what you said right. Gong Sil: yes. the fireworks is over. today I made someone wake from her good dream. She leaves

Yi Ryeong reads about her surprise subway show and stares at her photo with Kang Woo and smiles

Gong Ri cries and says I didn't know he got married. Han takes off the rearview mirror doll so she cries more. he tries to comfort her but stops.

Kang Woo sees the two brothers on the stair playing with the Dooly dolls

Kim and Joong Won watch Gong Sil from the stairs. Kim says there is a business trip to China scheduled. Joong Won asks for how long. Kim: a week. Joong Won says a week is really long. should I tell her. Kim says Tae Yang already knows. Joong Won: she knows but she is perfectly fine. Kim: this is what she said.

Gong Sil told Kim - president is like a special voucher to a hotel to me. It's a really great blessing. But I shouldn't stay there a long time. even when I come out, in order to live well, I have to be used to him being gone.  

Joong Won said I let it get to me for nothing. Kim asks if it bothers him. Joong Won: not at all - since she said I don't need to be around I feel good and free. Kim quotes what she said - if a heart cant be straightforward,  pain gives the answer. so Joong Won says I heard that a lot from Cha Hee Joo.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-09-00]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-08-22]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-09-22]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-09-41]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-10-21]

When they were young Hee Joo said the same thing to him - when your heart cant be straightforward, pain gives the answer. Joong Won: does that mean you have to get hit to come to your senses? Hee Joo: that's right cuz you like me a lot more (than I like you). so of course your heart will hurt more. Joong Won: so to like you - are you telling me to feel pain? Hee Joo smiles and says: yes I want you to hurt a lot Joong Won.

Joong Won asks where did you hear that. did you hear it from Hee Joo? Gong Sil: I didn't see Hee Joo. Joong Won: then how do you know what Hee Joo said so often?   she says I heard that from Kang Woo

Joong Won asks Kim to get the resume for Kang Woo again. Kim says when I went to give the donation to Cha Hee Joo's orphanage,  I saw Kang Woo there

Seuk Chul says I got Kang Woo's resume and scouted him cuz he was recommended. is there a problem? Joong Won asks who is the one who recommended him? was it my father? Seuk Chul:  did you know? hyungnim (JW's dad) told me not to tell you and I thought you wouldn't like how Kang Woo was connected so I was being respectful to both sides. Joong Won tells him from here on don't be respectful to both and whether it's my side or the other- pick just one side.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-37-33]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-38-39]

Joong Won goes and meets Kang Woo. Joong Won: you are the one my father sent.  Kang Woo: I had an order to watch you and the people around you. Joong Won: why? KW: in order to find out any connections to HJ who died. Joong Won:why? Kang Woo: cuz from the evidence, he thinks Hee Joo wasn't a victim and an accomplice in that incident. is that correct?

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-11-09]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-11-50]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-12-05]

Back then, young Joong Won was asked by his dad -did you really not see the culprits? Joong Won: you answer me honestly first- did you pay the ransom for sure. the dad asks do you think I didn't pay the ransom so Hee Joo died. Joong Won: if that's not it - why are you so nervous I saw the culprits' faces? the dad said believe what you want. Joong Won said you believe what you want father.

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-39-25]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[07-40-32]

Joong Won says- why he is curious about that again after 15 yrs, tell my father to come and explain it to me. also, he said to believe what I want. tell him I trusted that the lost necklace doesn't come out of him. I am looking hard for it now so tell him that I hope I don't find it with him.

Gong Sil wonders what is the connection between Kang Woo and Hee Joo. suddenly sees Hee Joo's ghost

Joong Won walks back to his office.

Gong Sil kneels down and stares holding onto the desk

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-01-46]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-02-16]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-05-07]

When Joong Won goes in he sees her on the ground and asks what's wrong - what is it. She says Cha Hee Joo was here. Gong Sil stands and says she told me why she is a bad girl. Joong Won: cuz you can see Hee Joo I knew you would find out one day that she is one of the culprits. who did she say it was that deceived me and worked with her. Gong Sil says she said she couldn't tell me. Joong Won: what? Gong Sil: she said that she had to protect that person. Joong Won: ok. he turns away and remembers how Hee Joo said I wish you would hurt a lot Joong Won. He is visibly shaken and grips the edge of the desk. Gong Sil is about to leave but he says Tae Gong Sil don't go and stay here. I don't want her to see me like this. you can see her so stay by my side and protect me.

End

No preview

주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-05-51]주군의 태양.E08.130829.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-06-23]

View the full article

Archived