How Many Karats Is Lee Hyori's Engagement Ring?

The queen of K-Pop is finally getting married to the love of her life! Fans can now watch Lee Hyori accepting Lee Sang Soon's proposal on YouTube! Fans from all over wished the K-Pop diva and her boyfriend congratulations and happiness on their upcoming nuptials. 

On August 17, OnStyle revealed footage of their interview with Lee Hyori as she revealed her engagement ring. In the video, she holds up her hand to show the camera as she teases her fiancé about its seemingly unremarkable appearance. "Have you ever seen anyone receive an engagement ring made entirely out of gold? It's not even 14K or 18K, but pure gold," she said. "It's not even my first birthday, do I look like a baby to you?" she joked. Lee Sang Soon replied, "Of course you're a baby. You're my baby." 

leehyori_ring

The happy couple have set their wedding date for September. Congratulations to the lovely couple!

If you missed it, you can watch Lee Hyori accepting Lee Sang Soon's proposal here! 

View the full article

Archived