Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Whoo Hoo , DAMO just showed up in the mail today!!! A Merry Christmas present to myself! I will be spending the next few days glued to the tv. I better stop and get some kleenex on the way home. The new photos are great , that model or actress with him is a lucky lady!! Everyone have a Great and Safe Holiday!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congratulation, pooka67!

I hope you are enjoying Damo so much right now.

Happy New year! *HUG*

Indeed, this is a totally new Soompi and totally new thread on LSJ. Old must go so that the new will come.

Before I write further, I wish to thank il_mare who led me back again. I want to thank S who re-registered for me. 정말 감사합니다.

Thank you angel aussie who started the reconstruction work of this thread again. I see your effort, which was 'megademic' but not impossible as the rest of the angels started to come in and chip in right away (thundie, rainy, hyun, shirley, zurae - in no particular order). LSJ 씨, you have a team of very very very bonded angels, not to mention each absolutely talented in their own way, here in soompi supporting you all the way!

I figure still a lot of angels are not being able to return due to either unable to register or busy schedule (Onlyjin is one); whatever the case, I wish them well and happy in whatever they do.

It is fortunate that I got to come back into Soompi before the end of 2005. It is good timing. As I wrote in the other 'home base' that I was totally blocked out before. Then the angels came and answered my wish and here I am back! (with a veagence! - just kidding)

I miss all the angels. Their creativity, the late owls, the unity, the wonderfully beautiful wacko bond when we all watched online (or somehow) BoolSae together to angel-hood to Damo to now. LSJ 씨, it is all your fault. :lol: But I do not blame you. Just want to let you know that there is a bunch of wacko angels out there ....lurking around for you. :excl: <p/s where is our outlandish nutcho soulmate to Damo007??! *looking around for ahjumah Armanigirl*>

Quite a number of the angels made their prilgrimage to the lovely Land of Morning Calm this year (Zurae is one; and of coz, our friendly goose and friend :vicx: was another group etc etc). I am sure, with the love of kdramas, this amazing little Peninsular country will be the place that we all want to visit, and or return to. <angel hyun, it is the least I can do for your country! ;) > As for me, I have fond memories of the country and I have caught the four seasons of the country and must say, I love it! (minus the summer heat & autumn is the best! winter, is another fabulous sight if you do not mind the cold. ) In the old thread (of this), we have a dream that we will all visit LSJ 씨 in a big bang way. Maybe someday, we will do it. LSJ 씨, be on the guard. The angels will catch you while you are buying bread, or buying undergarments or ... ;) ... you see, with angels, we are ubiquitous.

I will be busy in the coming months. Still, I have to come and say hello and hug the angels before 2005 is over. A big huge hug to all (including you too, LSJ 씨). But I assure you, you are always in my mind - whatever I do and wherever I am.

Here is to wish all, a very healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2006 ahead. Stay safe, stay well and be good!

새해에 복많이 받으십시오.

To the man of this forum, LSJ 씨, 아자 아자 화이팅!

Love always,

faye (aka Damo X) signing off

December 30, 2005

Oh, Faye!

HYUN IS RUNNING LIKE A WIND TO HUG OUR FAYE~~~~~~~~ *HUG*

I have missed you so much!!!!!!!! :wub:

I'm sooooooooooo happy to see your post and glad to see you are doing fine. ;)

Like you said, we shared such a good memory together and you are the proud part of it.

Wish you happy happy New Year!

And I hope to see you here again.

You just made my last day of 2005 sooooooo happy. :rolleyes:

*drool* LEE SEO JIN...he is sooooo perfect. I fell in love with him in Damo and I'm still crazy about him *sigh*

Hi, hi, Misobishi! Welcome to our thread! *HUG*

Yes, you are so right. He is sooooooooo perfect! :lol:

Oh, I love your Shinhwa banner so much. Those are very well-made banner.

Happy New Year!

My beloved angels and Lee Seo Jin ssi!

You have given me so much happiness in 2005. Thank you so much.

Wish you Happy New Year filled with health and hope!

22722173_320x172.gif

Guest rainy75

FAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

u r finally back!!! i miss u and your long posts....

*hug hug* ..... and i miss chatting with u also.......

anyway.. i wish all our angels and damo

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

i hope aussie is coping well with her new home....

here's the latest posting of seo jin si on his diary from leeseojin.com...

help needed for translation..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name 이서진 (seojinlee)

Subject 안녕하세요! 이서진 입니다.

안녕하세요! 이서진입니다. 여러분 그동안 잘 지내셨어요?

날씨가 너무 춥죠? 눈도 너무 많이 오고요. 저도 추위를 워낙 타는

편이라 연말인데도 거의 집에서 시간을 보내고 있습니다. 여러분은

어떠세요? 여러 모임과 망년회로 즐거운 연말을 보내고 계신가요?

너무 무리하지 마시고 추운 날씨에 항상 건강하셔야 되요. 아픈

몸으로 새해를 맞으면 너무 슬프잖아요.

저는 2005년의 반을 중국에서 보냈습니다. 가깝지만 낮선 나라에

오래 머물면서 촬영이 끝나기만 기다렸었는데, 지금 생각해보면

앞으로도 이렇게 재밌게 촬영할 기회가 있을까하는 생각이 들

정도로 기억에 많이 남습니다. 얼마 전 영화팀들과 함께 자리를

했습니다. 영화가 비록 큰 주목을 받지 못했지만 그것 때문에

소중한 인연마저 잃는 것을 모두 바라지 않았던 것인지 배우,

스텝들이 많이 참석하여, 중국에서의 추억과 영화에 대한 아쉬움을

얘기하면서 즐거운 시간을 보냈습니다. 여러분들이 무대인사

때마다 보여주신 환호가 화제가 되기도 했습니다. 덕분에 제 어깨에

힘이 많이 들어가기도 했고요. 영화가 흥행에 성공하지 못해서

아쉽기도 하지만 여러분들이 보여주신 열성적인 응원과 환호는

출연한 저의 열의보다 더 빛이 났고 큰 힘이 되었습니다. 여러분

감사합니다. 저 너무 좋았습니다. 그래서 여러분 믿고 내년에 영화

한편 또 하려고 하는데, 괜찮을까요? ㅋㅋ

2006년은 드라마 촬영으로 시작될 것 같습니다. 4부작 드라마

‘프리즈’인데 촬영 전 막바지 작업이 한창입니다. 드라마지만

필름으로 촬영을 하기 때문에 준비가 쉽지 않은 것 같습니다.

소재도 굉장히 독특해서 한편의 영화 같은 드라마가 되지

않을까하는 기대가 됩니다. 촬영을 앞두고 항상 생기는 긴장이

어느덧 몸속 깊숙한 곳에서 생기기 시작합니다. 이 추운날씨를

이기고 좋은 작품이 될 수 있도록 최선을 다해 보겠습니다. 여러분

기대하세요!

년 말이 되면 왜 항상 안 좋았던 일들이 먼저 떠오르는지

모르겠습니다. 분명 좋았던 일들도 많았을 텐데요. 거기다가

날씨까지 사람을 움츠리게 만드네요. 2006년에는 여러분들께 가슴

따뜻한 일들이 많이 생겼으면 좋겠습니다. 그 어떤 일에도 여러분들

사랑에 제 가슴이 따뜻해지는 것처럼 여러분 가슴에도 제가 그런

존재가 되었으면 좋겠습니다. 여러분 가정이 항상 행복하고

건강하시길 진심으로 바라고, 저는 그곳에 조금한 감동을 가져다줄

수 있는 그런 배우가 될 수 있도록 올 한해 더 열심히

노력해보겠습니다. 희망찬 한해 맞으시고 새해 복 많~이 받으세요.

안녕!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi, hi, rainy! *HUG* :wub:

Yes, it's great to our Faye back. :D

You went back to your country?

Wish you Happy New Year.

Here's a rough translation of LSJ's message for his fans.

It's soooooooooo nice of him to leave message for the fans. And it's very long! :rolleyes:

I love people who leave long message, hehe. :P

============================================================

Name 이서진 (seojinlee)

Subject 안녕하세요! 이서진 입니다.

12/31/2005

How are you? This is Lee Seo Jin.

How have you been, everybody?

It’s too cold, isn’t it? It snows too much these days.

Since I’m so weak to cold weather I’m spending almost most of time at home

even though it’s holiday seasons.

How about you? Are you having wonderful time enjoying various meetings and

the year-end parties?

Don’t overwork yourselves and always stay healthy during cold season, please.

It would be sad if you greet New Year with sick body.

I spent the half of 2005 in China.

I couldn’t wait for the end of movie shooting while I was staying in the near yet

far country, China. Now when I think back those times, it was a very memorable

time and I wonder if I will ever have a chance to shoot for the movie with that

much fun in the future. A few days ago, I had a chance to meet with staff members

of the movie. Even though our movie didn’t get much attention, nobody wanted to

let the precious relations we had just pass by, so many actors and staffs attended

the meeting and had very good time talking about memories and various thoughts

about the movie. The supports and cheers you have shown in every stage greetings

for the movie became hot topic among us and that made me feel so proud. Though

I am disappointed a little because the movie didn’t get much attention, your passionate

supports and cheers shined more than my passion as an actor and they became so

much strength to me.

Thank you so much, everybody. I really felt great.

So, I’m thinking about doing another movie next year believing in your supports.

Do you think it will be okay? ㅋㅋ

It seems like my 2006 will start with new drama.

It is four- episode drama called “Please” and it is being prepared for the shooting.

Even though it’s a drama, it will be shoot with movie film, so it seems that preparation

for it isn’t easy. Material for the drama is very unique , and I expect that drama will

turn out a movie-like drama.

The nervousness which always comes to my mind before every shooting started to sprout

in the deep part of my body.

I’ll do my best to make it good work overcoming this cold weather.

Please look forward to it, everybody!

I don’t know why always bad things that happened come to my mind first during

this year-end, even though there were so many good things to remember.

Furthermore, this cold weather makes me cower down.

I hope so many good things will happen to each of you in 2006, so they will warm your hearts up.

Just as my heart is warmed up by your loves no matter what happens, I hope my existence

will be so to your heart, too.

I wish you and your family health and happiness and I will try hard as an actor

to give your some impression on top of that in 2006.

Wish hopeful and blissful New Year!

Bye!

=================================================================

Awwwwww~~~ :blush:

Seo Jin ssi, your existence always have made my heart warm.

And please do many works for new year.

I never mind as lon as I get to see you very often. :phew:

Oh, Faye!

HYUN IS RUNNING LIKE A WIND TO HUG OUR FAYE~~~~~~~~ *HUG*

I have missed you so much!!!!!!!! :wub:

I'm sooooooooooo happy to see your post and glad to see you are doing fine. ;)

Like you said, we shared such a good memory together and you are the proud part of it.

Wish you happy happy New Year!

And I hope to see you here again.

You just made my last day of 2005 sooooooo happy. :rolleyes:

*hug hyun and lost without any words* :tears:

FAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

u r finally back!!! i miss u and your long posts....

*hug hug* ..... and i miss chatting with u also.......

anyway.. i wish all our angels and damo

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

*hug rainy and again lost without any words* :tears:

Yes, it's great to our Faye back. :D

You went back to your country?

Wish you Happy New Year.

Here's a rough translation of LSJ's message for his fans.

It's soooooooooo nice of him to leave message for the fans. And it's very long! :rolleyes:

I love people who leave long message, hehe. :P

*hug hyun and rainy tighter; totally absolutely lost without any words* :tears:

sharks ... how can I start the new year with tears ...

*hug hyun and lost without any words* :tears:

*hug rainy and again lost without any words* :tears:

*hug hyun and rainy tighter; totally absolutely lost without any words* :tears:

sharks ... how can I start the new year with tears ...

Hi Faye... [hug tight]

Long time no see :D Hope you are doing well.

Happy New Year to ALL ANGELS!!

Rainy.. I hope you are still in Spore?

I just finish with This Love I want to Kill.. so can anyone please recommend me a new drama to watch... thx.

LSJ endorsing condominium project?

picture from LeeSeoJin.com by hanjudan

555555.jpg

Guest thunderbolt

FAYE!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!

Soompi was just not the same without you. I'm so happy to see you again. *hugs* Did you read Dahee's amazing Damo review in the Damo thread? You'll love what she wrote about Naeuri.

Ah, I enjoyed reading LSJ's long message. Thanks, Hyun dear, for translating it. *muak* Really appreciate his honesty with his fans.

I'm listening to Boolsae OST as I type this. Never tire of it.

Have a great 2006, ANGELS!!

Damo 0024 reporting... :)

Guest ellabel

emoticonhalloall.gifDAMO 30 reporting....

Better late than never...

HAPPY 2006hapinewyr.gifTO ALL LSJ ANGELS.

Hope everyone had a great time during the holidays.

Faye!!!! **hughug**

So nice to see your post again. We miss you.

Take care wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

We are hoping for more exciting and excellent projects for our MAN.

Hyun dear, thanks for keeping this thread alive and for translating LSJ message. Mwah!!!

LSJ is such a caring and humble person.

Lee Seo jin ssi: thank you for bringing happiness and excitement to us in 2005. Filling our lives with wonderful performances and sharing with us your immense talents.

Yes, you can do not only a movie but lots of them for 2006 and we are looking forward to

all your dramas. kissmwah.gif

Rainy, how are you doing?

Are you going back to Australia?

I hope aussie is doing well in her new environment also.

Wishing you a better and blessed 2006. We miss yah here. **hugs**

Hi.. Hi .. zurae!!!

I'm just going to start IJUKSA (This Love i want to kill) after Lovers in Prague. Is it good? :unsure:

I finally finished Dae Jang gum during the holidays and Mr. Duke with english subs.

Have you seen Rosy Life and Life Again (Ressurection)?

Armanigurl is sooo "gaga" over Life Again and a couple of friends told me RL is very good tho a tear-jerker.

A good friend gave me a new copy of DAMO with better english subs she said. I'm looking forward to seeing it again. To ease my LSJ longing, I watched the first 3 eps of Boolsae again last week-end. :P

Hello thunderbolt & il_mare!!! :)

*drools* I love this thread...

Hello madonnafl Welcome Aboard!!

I'm glad you enjoyed this thread... Hope you can also share any LSJ news that you know of.

Hi.. Hi .. zurae!!!

I'm just going to start IJUKSA (This Love i want to kill) after Lovers in Prague. Is it good? :unsure:

I finally finished Dae Jang gum during the holidays and Mr. Duke with english subs.

Have you seen Rosy Life and Life Again (Ressurection)?

Armanigurl is sooo "gaga" over Life Again and a couple of friends told me RL is very good tho a tear-jerker.

Hi .. hi ellabel

Is IJUKSA good? It was good at first. I love the plotting.. the difference it offer from the other drama... you can almost feel MISA presence though. Acting wise I think Bi had done OK, but not exactly Shin Min Ah, I kind of dissapointed in her since I watched this drama for her, she was overacting (my personal view only) especially towards the last episode, but in some episodes she was great. Totally, I could only rate it 7/10.

Is Resurrection any good? I saw the video displayed in local store but when I saw how thick the packaging was, I decided to pass it. Maybe I should buy it, let me check whether it got subtitles. Thanks ellabel. BTW, I wanted to watch something good I ends up watching Damo again. ;)

Since Faye is back... I hope for long... I repost the poster I made for her of LSJ.

a73d40b3.jpg

Guest rainy75

zurae :

u shld try resurrection, but i'm not sure how the subs for your langg are ..

i like it. it made me wanted to continuing watching episiode after episode...

ellabel : i am back in my home country. It will be another month plus before i goes back to continue my studies..

FAYE:

*sob sob* hug faye ...

i mis ur writing here.. ur counting ..

hyun :

thks for translating LSJ ssi msg... i wanted to leave a reply on the board where his message was.. but dont know which button to click...

• 2 weeks later...

Dearest Angels, I know I've been naughty in not reporting in earlier but I've felt like I've been on a roller coaster for the past 4 weeks. Settling into a new country, a new job and a whole new culture takes a little bit of getting used to but I finally feel as if my feet have touched the ground now and so I want to wish you all a

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A YEAR THAT'S FILLED WITH MANY WONDROUS AND JOYOUS MEMORIES!

Now down to business. I was just waching a KBS entertainment show when lo and behold OUR MAN appeared and it looks like he's found TRUE LOVE! How can this be? Doesn't he know I'm here in Korea and even though I'm down south, couldn't he at least waited until I managed to get up north and introduce myself to him! What is he thinking!

I can't tell you the name of his new love b/c my Korean is still very shaky but they were in the Anycall adds together. Hopefully Hyun will soon fill in all the details. I must confess part of me is very happy for him but I really, really wish he could have waited for his angels to put him under their spell.

P.S. When I first got to Korea things were very shaky what with a domestic air strike and no way for me to get to Busan but when I did get to the Seoul train station the following morning, I knew that things would work out as Seo Jin Ssi looked down at me from the balcony of the station. And they did, thanks to a lovely porter and 2 very kind Korean women.

Oh, oh and Armani Girl, guess who the first star was that I saw in Korea? None other than your beloved Eric. I almost laughed out loud as I waited in customs and saw his face looking down on me.

OK, I'm off to watch Marry a Millionaire. It's so difficult some nights deciding which channel to turn on and that doesn't include the glorious channel 16 which shows repeats of old dramas. I think I'm in Korean drama heaven. Thank goodness I have to work or else I'd turn into a pemanent blob.

Hi Faye... [hug tight]

Long time no see :D Hope you are doing well.

*tight hug to Zurae*

FAYE!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!

Soompi was just not the same without you. I'm so happy to see you again. *hugs* Did you read Dahee's amazing Damo review in the Damo thread? You'll love what she wrote about Naeuri.

Ah, I enjoyed reading LSJ's long message. Thanks, Hyun dear, for translating it. *muak* Really appreciate his honesty with his fans.

Damo 0024 reporting... :)

Damo 0024, thank you! *hug hug hug* BoolSae OST is great! I miss these songs.

Faye!!!! **hughug**

So nice to see your post again. We miss you.

Take care wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

We are hoping for more exciting and excellent projects for our MAN.

ella, thank you for your good wishes ! *hug hug hug*

Since Faye is back... I hope for long... I repost the poster I made for her of LSJ.

a73d40b3.jpg

The amazing graphic artist Zurae is at work! I love it. Thank you and hug hug hug! :D

FAYE:

*sob sob* hug faye ...

i mis ur writing here.. ur counting ..

rainy, looks like you have traded places with angel aussie! you know what I meant right ... will try to catch yellow hanky (in korean of coz and you know who I am watching right... shhh *looking sheepishly around to make sure nobody hears :ph34r:*

heehee.... my wrong counting you mean?!

by the way, this year, LSJ 씨's bday falls on the CNY public holidays. maybe you can start the counting now.

Dearest Angels, I know I've been naughty in not reporting in earlier but I've felt like I've been on a roller coaster for the past 4 weeks. Settling into a new country, a new job and a whole new culture takes a little bit of getting used to but I finally feel as if my feet have touched the ground now and so I want to wish you all a

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A YEAR THAT'S FILLED WITH MANY WONDROUS AND JOYOUS MEMORIES!

Now down to business. I was just waching a KBS entertainment show when lo and behold OUR MAN appeared and it looks like he's found TRUE LOVE! How can this be? Doesn't he know I'm here in Korea and even though I'm down south, couldn't he at least waited until I managed to get up north and introduce myself to him! What is he thinking!

I can't tell you the name of his new love b/c my Korean is still very shaky but they were in the Anycall adds together. Hopefully Hyun will soon fill in all the details. I must confess part of me is very happy for him but I really, really wish he could have waited for his angels to put him under their spell.

P.S. When I first got to Korea things were very shaky what with a domestic air strike and no way for me to get to Busan but when I did get to the Seoul train station the following morning, I knew that things would work out as Seo Jin Ssi looked down at me from the balcony of the station. And they did, thanks to a lovely porter and 2 very kind Korean women.

Oh, oh and Armani Girl, guess who the first star was that I saw in Korea? None other than your beloved Eric. I almost laughed out loud as I waited in customs and saw his face looking down on me.

OK, I'm off to watch Marry a Millionaire. It's so difficult some nights deciding which channel to turn on and that doesn't include the glorious channel 16 which shows repeats of old dramas. I think I'm in Korean drama heaven. Thank goodness I have to work or else I'd turn into a pemanent blob.

Dear angel aussie,

*big hug to angel aussie*

So good to hear that you finally make it to the Land of Morning Calm. Pusan is a great city!!! Famous for gangster :ph34r:B):w00t:, Pusan Film Festival :P and of coz its fresh seafood & fantastic seaport! :)

I am sure you will settle down well and soon ... Koreans are warm people and they respect people in your profession. So give your best shot mate and you will yield multiple rewards and find that angel hyun is everywhere (as if she is physically there).

Someday, your Korean will be as fluent as your English! Then, you better teach me some Pusan korean yeh?! :P

Have a wonderful time and all the best for 2006.

Faye

Jan 14, 2006

p/s can't post any smilies as I have exceeded the max required. sorry angels. but I am smiling all the way reading all your posts. and hug hug hug to all.

I see Armani lurking around and wish that she will come. I need her and her soulmate to pull and tag me on my wrong counting! Where is she ?! *looking around*

Off topic

rainy's and Armani's Shinwah has a great year in 2005 I understand. And how each guys have grown from yellow teeny pop stars to the men they are now ....

but still ... I think, rainy, the one I said before is better .... *before someone jumps in and slaps me*

Where is Damo 007? Have not seen her posting here lately?!

Thundie, I shall try to catch the review you mention. Miss Naeri and Chaeok. *sign* Guess they will always be at the back of our mind when we think of Damo. And of coz, the reckless ruthless flamboyant Jang Sanbaek.

Wow what a sweet message from LSJ! But that is part of the reason we love him! :wub: I was just checking out the comming soon area of YesAsia and "The Shadowless Sword" is listed!!!! :w00t: It will be available for purchase 2/28/06 they didn't list a price or what region it will be in. I don't care anyway I must have it , I will buy an all region DVD player just to get to see him. You can sign up to get a e-mail to remind you of the pre-sale date.

============================================================

It seems like my 2006 will start with new drama.

It is four- episode drama called “Please” and it is being prepared for the shooting.

Even though it’s a drama, it will be shoot with movie film, so it seems that preparation

for it isn’t easy. Material for the drama is very unique , and I expect that drama will

turn out a movie-like drama.

The nervousness which always comes to my mind before every shooting started to sprout

in the deep part of my body.

I’ll do my best to make it good work overcoming this cold weather.

Please look forward to it, everybody!

I don’t know why always bad things that happened come to my mind first during

this year-end, even though there were so many good things to remember.

Furthermore, this cold weather makes me cower down.

I hope so many good things will happen to each of you in 2006, so they will warm your hearts up.

Just as my heart is warmed up by your loves no matter what happens, I hope my existence

will be so to your heart, too.

I wish you and your family health and happiness and I will try hard as an actor

to give your some impression on top of that in 2006.

Wish hopeful and blissful New Year!

Bye!

Now i know i got a drama to look forward to watchingin 2006~ thanks hyun for the translation !~

2005 been quite an eventful year for him ..i hope 2006 alot more good things happen to him ~ ^

aH~~ aussie just the other day .we were talking about you and wondering what u doing in korea now ~ ^^ ....haha when lee seoj in drama show then u can be our online translator ^^

hope you are doing well in your new job

Where is Damo 007? Have not seen her posting here lately?!

yoooohoooooo ..faye!!~~ i also never seee u around too!! .ug ..are you coming back to singapore for new year ^ ^..~!! ....

ohh h ya lee seo jin birthday is on end Jan isnt it

Wow! :w00t::w00t:

Many posts from the ladies I have missed so much. Wonderful!!!! :w00t:

Let me give you hugs, ladis! :wub:

HUGS TO

shirley, ellabel, thunder, Faye, zurae, rainy, pooka67, and aussie!!!! :wub:

Wow! :w00t::w00t:

Many posts from the ladies I have missed so much. Wonderful!!!! :w00t:

Let me give you hugs, ladis! :wub:

HUGS TO

shirley, ellabel, thunder, Faye, zurae, rainy, pooka67, and aussie!!!! :wub:

hugggg!!~~ ..hahah ....ohhhh damo 008 ^^ . u know that day i just covert a damo MV into my ipod so i can watch it anytime i want ^___^ ......

ohhh the new drama ..when is it expected to show ...seriously this 2006 i am abit clueless to which drama should i watch ~~ :)

Hyun is running like a wind to give our shirley tight hug~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirley, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! :wub:

It's great to see you!

*drools* I love this thread...

haha, thank you so much for loving our thread.

Please feel free to come here often.

Hug to madonnafl!

FAYE!!!

YOU'RE BACK!!!

Damo 0024 reporting...

Oh, thunder!

It's so great to see you here. :wub: *HUG*

Yes, I read Dahee's wonderful review on Damo and pretty amazed by it.

Oh, I love Bool Sae OST so much and listen to it sometimes still especially when it rains. :rolleyes:

emoticonhalloall.gifDAMO 30 reporting....

Better late than never...

HAPPY 2006hapinewyr.gifTO ALL LSJ ANGELS.

Hope everyone had a great time during the holidays.

Hi, hi, ellabel! Long time no see!

It's great to see your post again! *HUG* :wub:

I missed you so much.

Is IJUKSA good? It was good at first. I love the plotting.. the difference it offer from the other drama... you can almost feel MISA presence though. Acting wise I think Bi had done OK, but not exactly Shin Min Ah, I kind of dissapointed in her since I watched this drama for her, she was overacting (my personal view only) especially towards the last episode, but in some episodes she was great. Totally, I could only rate it 7/10.

Is Resurrection any good? I saw the video displayed in local store but when I saw how thick the packaging was, I decided to pass it. Maybe I should buy it, let me check whether it got subtitles. Thanks ellabel. BTW, I wanted to watch something good I ends up watching Damo again. ;)

Hi, hi, zurae!

It's so great to see you. *HUG* :wub:

I, also, watching IJUKSA right now. I'm almost toward the final episode. It was not the quality that I expected, but I enjoyed and cried a lof of times. Gosh, this drama is depicting characters so miserable and sometimes I can't bear seeing them suffersing so much. Very depressing drama in some sense.

Resurrection starring Um Tae Woong? Oh, I totally enjoyed that drama.

Very well written drama. I must say good actings from actors, too. Too Bad, this drama was aired at the same time with Kim Sam Soon. Otherwise, this one could have scored big. I loved OST of this drama so much, especially theme song for Eun ha. I recommend this drama strongly.

For me, I have been enjoying GOODBYE SADNESS so much. Such a good and heart warming drama, which was underrated here in soompi. I found out Kim Dong Wan from boyband, Shinhwa can act! Serioulsy!!! I know I'm gonna miss this drama so much.

Oh, our aussie! *HUG* :wub:

WE REALLY MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

I'm so glad to hear that you arrived Korea well and have adjusted a little bit.

And even much happier for you being in Korean drama heaven. hahaha... :lol:

No more downloading and buffering, right? ;)

Wish you every day of happiness and health in Korea.

So, how's your students? They well behave?

Wow what a sweet message from LSJ! But that is part of the reason we love him! I was just checking out the comming soon area of YesAsia and "The Shadowless Sword" is listed!!!! It will be available for purchase 2/28/06 they didn't list a price or what region it will be in. I don't care anyway I must have it , I will buy an all region DVD player just to get to see him. You can sign up to get a e-mail to remind you of the pre-sale date.

Thank you, pooka67, for letting us know about release of the movie I was waiting for. *HUG*

hugggg!!~~ ..hahah ....ohhhh damo 008 ^^ . u know that day i just covert a damo MV into my ipod so i can watch it anytime i want ^___^ ......

ohhh the new drama ..when is it expected to show ...seriously this 2006 i am abit clueless to which drama should i watch ~~

Oh, our Damo 007!

HUG AND HUG!!!! :wub:

What? Shirley you are making me jealous so much here. I'm happy for you, hahaha...

Maybe I'll do that, too.

Those two dramas of our man will be aired in the first half of 2006, I think.

So true about what to watch this year. I heard Mr. Lee Byung Hun and Lee Jung Jae might come back to small screen to do drama according to what I heard.

I'm expecting their dramas, too, hehe.

Ahhhh... aussie, I miss you so much, haha. :rolleyes:

Aussie, I think this article that rainy found can be an answer to that.

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v11371091.html

This article is basically speculating that LSJ and Lee Hyo Ri is dating.

It says that some people witnessed their datings and a few days ago, LSJ went to 1 year birthdy party of Hyo ri's niece or nephew. That photo must have been taken that day. Intereatingly, LSJ is the only star who was there. He chatted friendly with Hyo Ri's parents, too and stayed until the party ends, it says.

A while ago, during Yashimmanman appearance, LSJ said that he have had good feeling for one woman for a couple of years and recently confessed his feeling to her. After that show aired, reaction from the people was so hot and LSJ denied the rumor that he's dating someone and said he meant that he and the woman became good friends recently. According to this article, someone who's close to Hyo ri said to reporter that Hyo Ri's parents already know that they are dating and thinking about marriage.

LSJ who became more famous with Shadowless Sword after Bool Sae will come back to small screen with big project drama which Korea and Turkey will coproduce with 12 billion won investment. Also, he will appear with Park Han Byul in Freeze this spring. Lee Hyo Ri who got recontract with Anycall with 80 million for a year last October got recent contract with Kwang Dong medicine with 80 million for a year. Her 2nd solo album will come out this Feburary.

But, right after this news came out, Lee Hyo Ri's agency announced that that article is not true and denied the rumor. But the agency said that they are very good friends, though.

Wow what a sweet message from LSJ! But that is part of the reason we love him! :wub: I was just checking out the comming soon area of YesAsia and "The Shadowless Sword" is listed!!!! :w00t: It will be available for purchase 2/28/06 they didn't list a price or what region it will be in. I don't care anyway I must have it , I will buy an all region DVD player just to get to see him. You can sign up to get a e-mail to remind you of the pre-sale date.

pooka67...

Thank you sooo much for the news.. I can't wait for the DVD. :D

Does anyone know the exact date of LSJ's drama. Will it really be in February? Chris... I might be spending the whole of Feb in Australia... Sydney and Tumut (somewhere outskirt of Melbourne).

Hyun... thanks for the translations and the site. When I was in Korea, I saw a lot of Hyori posters. I guess she is really famous.

Here's I reupload the photo from daum.net... is that really her next to our man? :phew:

20060112100038.jpg