Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Thanks rainy for posting the wonderful pictures even though you're busy ... I've been peeking in time to time although I haven't had time to post :sweatingbullets:

I think our man looks nice and tanned now.. looks like he's been working out really hard :P

Hi to all the angels .. hope everyone is still getting on well!

Guest teautis

Thanks for the pix Rainy75, great pix and what a lovely day to spend my saturday looking at those great pix....

have a good week everyone!!!

Guest ellabel

rainy dear, thanks a lot for all your hardwork and efforts in keeping LSJ's thread alive.... so many drollable pics of OUR MAN. :w00t: He looks happier now. :wub:

He and KJE are so cute in those colorful costumes. I hope his shooting is doing well.

Thanks rubber ducky for the Freeze CB links. Need to ask a friend to d/l it for me. :P

Guest neverletgo

can anyone tell me how many episodes damo has? i'm always reluctant to watch old korean dramas (meaning traditiona) but i love LSJ so much and it seems damo was a big hit. also, what kind of a character did LSJ play in shooting for the stars? he was the supporting actor right?

Thanks for all your hard work everyone, great pics!! I am glad he is getting so much work! More stuff for all of to see him in. :w00t: I am just starting to watch Shoot For The Stars my set just got here.

Damo has 14 eps and is a fantastic story. My friend just sent me a great home made LSJ birthday card using a scene from Damo. He is so handsome as usual! :wub:

Guest love_is_the_darkness

Hi thread!! Okay, this man is smokin HOT!! Those dimples good lord! He is a fantastic actor as well! Loving all the caps and pics in this thread thanks everyone!

He's just sizzling in Lovers, isn't he?

i went to plough thru youtube for more of his stuff and came across snippets of him in YaShimManMan.

although there is a YSMM subbing team but dun think they'll get to his episode anytime soon

so i'd like to ask if anyone here can do a translation of what he says cuz he looks so cool and

everyone's laughing at his role plays and even the MCs + other guests are standing up to applaud what he says....

YSMM Episode #136 on 31 Oct 2005 (with cast from Shadowless Sword)

Part1

Part2

pls PM me in case i miss the reply to this request, thanks!

Guest rainy75

i went to plough thru youtube for more of his stuff and came across snippets of him in YaShimManMan.

although there is a YSMM subbing team but dun think they'll get to his episode anytime soon

so i'd like to ask if anyone here can do a translation of what he says cuz he looks so cool and

everyone's laughing at his role plays and even the MCs + other guests are standing up to applaud what he says....

YSMM Episode #136 on 31 Oct 2005 (with cast from Shadowless Sword)

Part1

Part2

pls PM me in case i miss the reply to this request, thanks!

err... that vidx only has LSJ cut parts.. tht's my acct. :blush:

I think i also have the full version but also no subs for it.

Let me know if anyone else interested in the full versionl.

:)

anyone looking at past pixs i have uploaded on my leeseojin photobucket acct..

sorry bandwidth ran out for this mth.. got to wait for it to be reset.. on 20th then u can view again..

sorry~

ahh..i have also fallen for LSJ's charms..:wub: :blush:

after watching JUST 2 eps of Lovers..and not having seen any other of his previous works... and just got Freeze ep 1 just to see him..

me me.. im also interested in the YSMM show.. i tried to look for a chinese subbed version but i can't seem to find it. i saw the part where he was smiling and talking and suddenly he was asked to act with the girl beside him or sumthing, then he started to pester or beg her 4 sumthing.. he's sooooo cute! :P

Hehehe, most definitely...he's soooo hot, especially that scene when he took his jacket off for MJ...

I'm really addicted to Lovers, and found his thread ^^

The first drama that I saw him in was Since I Met You with Ryu Shi Won, which he did a minor role for since it was a family drama. It's actually close to his first debut as an actor in a drama, according to the first page of this thread. I watched the drama a long time ago, so I don't exactly remember what it was about...but I know that he played a minor role...

Anyhow, in Lovers, it's a different story. :w00t: His acting is extremely good, and I like his charisma even though he's a gangpae. I like his character a whole lot :)