Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Guest tjadl6386

You can try searching the clubboxes in this thread:

List of Clubboxes

If you have an account you can just join the clubboxes of the ones I mentioned. If you don't have an account, I suggest you create one because rarely are clubboxes open to the public because of the whole papparazi and copyright thing. Just refer to this thread for clubbox tutorials:

Clubbox Tutorial

Hello everyone!

I just finished Shadowless Sword , it was fantastic!!! A lot of high flying martial arts and action! I got the set from Yes Asia and you get the movie a extras disc that has tons of stuff on it , but it isn't subbed :P It is ok I still saw most of the extras and you get a cell phone charm of LSJ in his Prince Of Balhae outfit! :wub: I thought LSJ and whole cast did a great job he had me yelling and crying , I am glad I got to see it. So if you get the chance check it out!! He did a great job as usual! :w00t:

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Lee Seo-jin to Hold First Fan Meeting in Japan

2006-06-05

lee_l.jpg

Actor Lee Seo-jin will hold his first fan meeting in Tokyo on June 10. A talk show with

Lee and a video viewing of Lee’s activities have been prepared for the 924 Japanese

fans scheduled to attend the fan meeting. During a handshaking session, Lee will greet

all the fans present.

The fan meeting has drawn significant attention in Japan since it is the first by Lee. In

April, when applications for the meeting began being accepted, all 924 seats were

booked in just six minutes. Moreover, the applications had been scheduled to start at

noon on a first-come-first-served basis at the time, but many Japanese working women

who wanted to join the meeting expressed their intention to take the day off from work,

so the time was postponed to 9:00 p.m. that evening.

Ahead of the fan meeting, Lee will appear on a MXTV program on June 9 in Japan. Lee

has been enjoying growing popularity there since the hit dramas “Damo” and “Phoenix”

were aired on NHK satellite channel BS2 and Fuji TV, respectively.

c: KBS Global

Guest rainy75

Some pics of lsj at Parade of Nations 2006

20060524020615.369.0.jpg

20060524021812.146.0.jpg

It was a donation drive for the Korean leukemia child cancer association.

It was held at seoul Hyatt Hotel on 23 May 2006.

I wonder if he was one of the MC as the pix showed him holding cards....

Guest ellabel

Hello everyone!

I just finished Shadowless Sword , it was fantastic!!! A lot of high flying martial arts and action! I got the set from Yes Asia and you get the movie a extras disc that has tons of stuff on it , but it isn't subbed :P It is ok I still saw most of the extras and you get a cell phone charm of LSJ in his Prince Of Balhae outfit! :wub: I thought LSJ and whole cast did a great job he had me yelling and crying , I am glad I got to see it. So if you get the chance check it out!! He did a great job as usual! :w00t:

Hi pooka67!! :)

I watched SS last week-end too.

It's a :ph34r: dvd copy with no extras. :(

So happy to see LSJ in action again.

It always an exhilarating experience to see all those flying action sequences.

the girls are beautiful and SHJ did well also.

As always, LSJ's commanding presence dominated the screen.

It's a bonus for me to see CJW in costume also. :D

Hello everyone!

ahh i have the dvd but had not start on it yet ~~ ...nice to know your enjoyed it so much ..probably will have time for my kmovies soon

here some news on lee seo jin .i am not sure how many recall last year or so ..

he had a legal suit with his ex management company ..(they sue him for termiantion of contract ) ..

so now the verdict is they had no case against him ^^ and their demands for compensation for Lee seo jin breaking the contract is not valid and instead they need to pay him compensation ~

15 June . The court pass the judgement on the case of the management company Storia vs Lee seo jin that it is a fact they did not make payment to Lee Seo jin for his CF performance during the year 2004 SEpt and oct and that LEe seo jin termination of the contract with the company in Oct 2004 is valid and legal

LEe seo jin signed his management conrtract with Storia in 2000 September however on 20 Septmeber 2004 as the company did not make payment for his CF performance fees and among other matters , lee seo jin inform them of the termination of his contract the next day . And Storia demand compensation from lee seojin for signing with another management company without prior consent from them .

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=4943

lee seojin has always been very loyal to this company ` it was them who did not keep their agreement that make him do such drastic termination of his contract ~ ...i am glad this thing is over now

Guest ellabel

^^

Thanks for the news on LSJ, shirley.

I'm sure he felt relieved that the case is over.

Better watch Shadowless Sword already and tell me what you think of it. :D

Hi and welcome to LSJ thread, sirirungc..... :)

That was a HOT and sexy LSJ pic that you posted. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

I watched 'The Shadowless Sword' and must say the ladies not only look hot they can fight too.. :rolleyes:

OOh..that's some hot pic of LSJ with his poppin' veins there.. :P

just want to ask..is he still with Lee HyoRi?..coz she is seen with Daniel Henney looking lovey-dovey.. :blush:

20060615170604.463.1.jpg

20060615170604.463.2.jpg

i hope she doesn't mind i add two more droolicious pics here..hehehe..

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I think him & YSY look nice together in the movie SS & advertisement....I like him in SS with YSY :P:D If he going out with YSY that would be nice hehe....12 years age difference :crazy::phew:

My favorite scene from SS of LSJ & YSY :rolleyes::phew::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

shadowlessswordlsjys.jpg

Hello,

ellabel I am glad you got to see Shadowless Sword!! I loved it and yes the ladies did a fantastic job too!! Shirley you have to see it and thanks for the news article, I am glad everything worked out ok.

Sirirungc and Inez thanks for putting up the pics!! :w00t: I think that is what my face looked like when I saw them! they almost melted my computer screen! LOL!!

Guest rubber ducky

Hi

I'm new here. I was just wondering how those hot pix came out. So, I did a little search thru the net. Anyway, here is the news talking about the pix. Can anyone translate it?

이서진, '몸짱' 스타 대열에 합류

[마이데일리 2006-06-18 11:15]

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] 탤런트 이서진이 비·권상우·차승원 등 '몸짱' 스타 대열에 합류했다.

200606181047451110_1.jpg

최근 남성 잡지 '맨즈헬스' 7월호 표지 모델 촬영에서 근육질 몸매를 공개해 화제가 된 이서진이 비공개 사진을 추가로 공개했다.

200606181047451110_2.jpg

200606181047451110_3.jpg

뉴욕대학교 경영학과 출신으로 드라마 속에서 주로 지적인 이미지를 유지해온 이서진은 '맨즈헬스'와의 인터뷰에서 "대학 초년 시절부터 쭉 이 정도 몸을 유지해왔다"고 밝혔다.

200606181047451110_4.jpg

현재 68Kg 정도 체중의 이서진은 드라마 '프리즈' 속 캐릭터를 위해 지방질을 빼 체격은 작아졌지만 근육은 더 도드라져 보이는 상태라고 한다. 그동안 테니스 자전거 골프 암벽등반 등 다양한 스포츠로 몸매를 가꾸어 왔다고.

[사진제공 = 프로 트레이너 한동길]

(안지선 기자 ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

credit: http://news.naver.com/

Thanks a bunch!

Hi All

I just finished Damo, and I am totally impressed with Lee Seo Jin's acting. Made me cried out load... and I think I am in love with him. I guess I am not alone. :D

Difficult to find English web on him therefore... Thank you for all the info about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, those pics! :P

I think I'm having hangover on him... to think I just recently discovered him. I watched him first in Shoot for the Stars, but I see him almost everyday since Phoenix and Damo are being shown at a local channel here! I'm an instant fan ever since!

Can you guys recommend any other "must watch" movie or series of him?

Guest lemoncoke

Hi, I just read from this website spcnet.tv that Lee Seo Jin is going to be in a new drama with Lee Da Hae (My Girl). The drama is called Speed. Does anyone have any info on it??

I think the post said it will be filmed in Turkey, they got the news from Soompi .

From Spcnet.tv:

LDH taking up the sexy role in Speed:

KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey. [Hankyoreh - 7/4]L

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aussie

Dearest Angels,

I am so looking forward to watching LSJ in Speed and catching up with you all. This year has held many unexpected surprises for me in Korea but the greatest and most wonderful surprise has been the kindness and generosity of the Korean people. In many ways I feel very spoilt and I am thankful that I have had this opportunity to experience another culture.

I must confess I haven't been too enthralled with a lot of the drama this year but finally I can get my teeth into Jumong and later on Speed. I love Lee Da Hae. She was awesome in My Girl and I loved her in Green Rose as well. I think it has all the makings of a great partnership.

Angels take care, and to all the new LSJ fans, it's great to see you here.