Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Dearest Angels, sorry for the long gap in between visits. I've been busy preparing for my trip to Korea and then everything went on hold when one of my favourite students from 2003, 19 years old, A+ student, incredibly artistically gifted, wonderful sense of humour, gentle, compassionate spirit, had a terrible accident and passed away. Nothing quite made sense for a while.

Unfortunately I won't make Korea in time for the premiere but I'll be there by the end of the month and I hope to catch Shadowless Sword then.

I'll come back late in the week to catch up with all the pics and info about SS.

Dear aussie...

My condolences to you and your student's family. I hope thing will gets better for you by this time. I will be away again next week and hopefully you will have a safe and wonderful journey yourself.

Hyun good to know you survived another hurricane. Take care and stays strong [hug]

Rainy... thank you sooooo much for LSJ updated news :D [hug]

Guest rainy75

some new screen shots

244a18e0.jpg

420246d3.jpg

(credit: funskyblue blog and reupload by me) ...

i think the pixs came from damo cafe ..

i lost my passwd ... to damocafe ... :(

thanks midnight sun for the pixs ... :)

Guest ellabel

Isn't this from the Pusan International Film Festival

His clothes looks the same from when he attended the event

Can't wait for his new movie to come out. It's been awhile since I've seen him on screen.

It's about time he comes back....:)

I just love his dimples

Hi and welcome to the LSJ thread, upikepik!!!

I think you are right about the Pusan pics.

Many of us here share your view. It's been a looooong time.:)

Thanks for posting all the gorgeous pix of LSJ, Ha tinh Nhi, rainy and midnight sun.

rainy, thanks for the SCs and all the links. :D

Guest rainy75

Shadowless Sword Press Screen Pixs

some of the pixs are captured by fans i guess...

there's lots of pixs by the press on the Press Screen... havent had time to go thru all yet ...

720cb7ff.jpg

a6561562.jpg

035beff7.jpg

22a.jpg

2005111417265946308_5.jpg

------

Screen caps of Shadowless Sword

ad0a10b5.jpg

f7b43dbc.jpg

340e475f.jpg

df122a20.jpg

267cd2a2.jpg

(source: funbluesky blog and seojinlee.com)

Guest Brooklyn

happy birthday ella darling!

ahhhh....you have so many hunks...this is the fifth thread i've greeted you in

and my creative juices are just about to dry up...

but i cannot give this thread a miss since LSJ

is in an exalted position in your siggy banner...

so here goes...

E - enormous talent, a great come on for our ella

L - LSJ has that, so in her heart, he will stay forevah

L - looking, searching around my mind for more ideas but sorry, no queda nada

A - aisshh...it has been a long day for me but hope you had fun...ta...ta... ;)

hope i could come up w/ a better one...but i'm in the midst of rushing materials for

our board meeting tomorrow...i'll do a spoof of LSJ instead when we meet... :lol:

just bring with you the sword of the Panday...

OMO..i'm getting lamer and lamer...it is a long day...really... :lol:

happy birthday dearie...

Guest ellabel

TO MY TWIN ANGEL!

th_ellabd05b.jpg

Very nice, LSJ B-day banner twin sis...

I know you have a busy sked, thanks a lot.

One of my b-day wishes and I know yours too wud be another LSJ drama.

I miss our Naeuri Yoon. :(

so here goes...

E - enormous talent, a great come on for our ella

L - LSJ has that, so in her heart, he will stay forevah

L - looking, searching around my mind for more ideas but sorry, no queda nada

A - aisshh...it has been a long day for me but hope you had fun...ta...ta... ;)

hope i could come up w/ a better one...but i'm in the midst of rushing materials for

our board meeting tomorrow...i'll do a spoof of LSJ instead when we meet...

just bring with you the sword of the Panday...

OMO..i'm getting lamer and lamer...it is a long day...really...

happy birthday dearie...

Brooklyn!!!!

You dared enter the DAMO angels world, i'm so touched.

Thanks for your 5 different K-hottie poems.

You are so talented sexy Brook.

Hi Ellabel

Sorry for the late wishes... but Happy Birthday to you with many happy days to come.

th_369a1ae3.jpg

Thanks a lot zurae dear. *mwah*

Nobody can be late for warm and sincere wishes.

So quiet in this thread. Hope to see the angels soon.

Hello, hello, angels!

Long time no see. I really missed this thread.

SENDING HUGS AND KISSES TO MY ANGELS~~~~~

I'm soooooooooooo sorry for my long absence.

During the hurricane, the school was closed for two weeks and schedules got so tight to make up those lost hours during a couple of weeks. I was guite busy with all those tests and studies.

Anyway, sorry for my loooooong absence again.

Hope everyone is doing fine these days.

;)

oh ...i saw this news today .someone translate for me .as being a report saying Lee seojin is in love ~~ that he reveal this in a SBS programe he was in on 19th .and that he known this person for around 4 to 5 years .and they are currently now dating .... ;) .not sure how true is this report though ~~ ..damo 008 ...you can check out this news ~~ .^^

이서진 5년간 짝사랑한 사람과 교제중

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/20/200510201245513008_s.wmv';

2005년 10월 20일 (목) 17:55 ETN

최근 배우 이서진씨가 5년간 짝사랑해왔던 미모의 여성과 교제중인 사실을 깜짝 공개해 관심을 모으고 있습니다.

[동영상 참조]

이서진씨는 지난 19일 경기도 SBS일산제작센터에서 진행된 SBS '야심만만' 녹화 도중 4~5년 호감을 갖고 있었던 사람이 있는데 고백을 못했다며 나중에 만났는데 좋은 만남이 이루어졌다고 밝혔는데요.

이서진씨는 MC 박수홍씨의 지금도 연애를 하고 있냐는 질문에 '노코멘트'라고 답했지만 함께 출연한 신현준씨가 둘 모습이 너무 보기 좋다며 잘 사귀고 있는 두 사람을 모른 척 해주는 게 좋을 것 같다고 말해 현재도 좋은 만남을 갖고 있는 사실을 뒷받침했습니다.

한편, 이서진씨는 이날 영화 '무영검'에서 호흡을 맞췄던 배우 신현준씨와 함께 출연해 서로의 우정을 과시했습니다. [저작권자© ETN . 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

| |

[ 기사제공 ] ETN | ETN 기사보기

Hi, shirley! *HUG~~~*

Actually, that article came out just after the YASHIMMANMAN TV show, in which LSJ ssi revealed that he's in love. I saw that TV show a week ago. So, YES, IT'S TRUE. Seo Jin ssi is in love.

But I'm not sure if it's Lee Hyo Ree is or not. Seo Jin ssi told that he has been had good feeling about her for about 4 to 5 years and recently confessed his feeling to her. Now they are dating. :D When Kang Ho Dong, MC of that show asked LSJ to raise his right hand if the lady is star( entertainer) and to raise his left hand if she is a common girl, he raised both hands. hahaha... What a smart way to avoid the naughty question!!!!

Anyway, I'm soooooooo happy for him. It's about time for him to meet someone very special and settle down. ;)

I really enjoyed that TV show. I couldn't stop laughing while watching that show.

Our man has wit and humor. Furthermore, he acted out some answers for WHAT KIND OF WORDS OR ACTIONS FROM LOVERS HURT YOU SO MUCH? soooooooooo perfectly and real.

It was sooooo hilarious.

The staff and audiance were so amused by his perfect acting out the answers during the whole show.

Oh, Shin Hyun Joon said that LSJ is sometimes act like grumbling smurf from that cartoon. Very cute one, though, he said. hahahaha... :lol:

For rainy... So sorry for my late reply. *HUG*

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10695034.html

The article from above link also is related to that TV show. Right after YaShimManMan was aired, people started to speculate about who LSJ's girlfriend is frentically. Even "LSJ's girlfriend" took the first place in internet searh for a few days. :lol: Some people started to spread rootless rumor and the lady in that article was the one people thought as LSJ's woman at first. She's a racing girl named Lee Hyun Jin. She's denying that rumor in that article.

Dearest Angels, sorry for the long gap in between visits. I've been busy preparing for my trip to Korea and then everything went on hold when one of my favourite students from 2003, 19 years old, A+ student, incredibly artistically gifted, wonderful sense of humour, gentle, compassionate spirit, had a terrible accident and passed away. Nothing quite made sense for a while.

Unfortunately I won't make Korea in time for the premiere but I'll be there by the end of the month and I hope to catch Shadowless Sword then.

I'll come back late in the week to catch up with all the pics and info about SS.

Oh, aussie. *HUG*

I know this is too late but I want to express my deepest condolences for your student.

Sometimes it's very hard for us to understand why those things are happening in this world.

Yesterday I attended the funeral for 14-year-old girl who succumbed to long battle with cancer.

Even though I didn't know her that well, my heart ached so much.

I hope you will feel better now. HUGGING TIGHT~~~~~~

happy birthday dearie...

Hi, hi, Brooklyn!

Welcome to our thread. *HUG*

It's so sweet of you to leave a message for Ellabel here.

Oh, is that you right beside Samsik in you sig.? ;)

Ellabel!

I know this is too late but,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

I hope your everydays will be filled with health and happiness.

And this is my present for you... ;)

img181.jpg

<Credit: myhoney from Seojinlee.com>

Article...

=====================================================================

이서진 조용한 선행, "찬바람마저 훈훈해졌다" 네티즌 감동

지난 23일 종로 단성사. 150명의 학생들이 영화의 주연을 맡은 배우 이서진이 직접 초청한 <무영검>을 관람하기 위해 모였다. 영화 관람 후 청소년들에게는 식사권과 함께 이서진이 직접 서명한 다이어리를 선물로 증정되었다.

겉으로 보기에는 평범한 팬 미팅 행사처럼 보이지만 이번 <무영검> 초대 시사는 어려운 환경에서 열심히 살아가고 있는 청소년들을 격려하기 위해 마련되었다는 점에서 남다른 의미를 지닌 자리였다.

비공식으로 진행한 행사였기 때문에 소리 소문 없이 지나쳐 갈 뻔 했지만, 당시 청소년들과 함께 <무영검>을 관람했던 사회복지사 선생님이 감사의 글을 이서진 공식 홈페이지에 올리면서 세상에 알려지게 되었다.

한편 이번 소식을 접한 팬들과 네티즌들은 "이서진의 팬이라는 것이 자랑스럽고 뿌듯하다", "외모 뿐 아니라 마음까지도 아름다운 배우"라며 칭찬을 아끼지 않고 있다.

이날 행사에 참석했던 학생들도 "영화도 너무 재미있었고 감동적이었다", "정말 좋은 추억을 만들 수 있었다"면서 감사의 마음을 전하는 동시에 "앞으로도 좋은 연기를 볼 수 있기를 바란다"면서 그의 연기 활동에도 응원을 보냈다.

이서진은 평소에도 "팬들에게 받은 사랑을 보다 좋은 방향으로 환원하고 싶다"면서 독거노인 돕기, 청소년 후원 등 다양한 봉사 활동에 적극적으로 참여해 왔다고 한다.

MBC 드라마 <다모>와 <불새>를 통해 반듯하면서도 진중한 매력을 선보였던 이서진은 현재 상영중인 무협 영화 <무영검>에서는 멸망위기에 처한 발해의 왕위를 계승할 마지막 왕자 ‘대정현‘으로 출연해 선 굵은 연기를 보여주고 있으며 영화 역시 해외 시장에서 좋은 반응을 얻고 있다.

송경석 기자.

눈이 즐거운 뉴스, 아이펀뉴스. 저작권자 ⓒ 아이펀뉴스 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

=====================================================================

rough translation...

Lee Seo Jin's quiet, good deed, " Warming up cold wind" Deeply moved netizens.

On Nov. 23, at the theater <Dan Sung Sa> 150 students came to see the movie Moo Young Geum <Shadowless Sword> because the main lead of that movie, Lee Seo Jin invited them. After the movie, food coupons and diaries signed by LSJ were given to them. The scene may look like a common fan meeting, but it was very special occasion because LSJ himself arranged that meeting to give encouragements to those young students who are living in hard conditions. It was an unofficial event so no one would have noticed it, but it was known to the world after the social worker teacher who was there with the students that day left a thankful message in LSJ's official home page.

After hearing this news, fans and netizens are praising LSJ saying, " I'm so proud to be LSJ's fan.", " LSJ is an actor with both good look and beautiful heart."

The young students who attended the meeting also expressed their thanks saying "The movie was so fun and moving." and " We could have such good memories." They didn't forget to saying that they will support him as an actor. It is well known that LSJ always says that he wants to give back the love he received from the fans in good ways and he participates in various community service activity such as helping old people who live alone and young students in hard situations.

LSJ who showed his grave attractions in MBC <DAMO> and <BOOLSAE> is now appearing in the movie <Moo Young Geum> as the last prince of Bal Hae in the theater right now and the movie is getting good reactions from foreign markets.

I'm also soooooooooo proud of being his fan!!!!!!! :wub:

Hi everyone :).

^ Sword in hand... He looks fantastic.

Here are some recent news on Lee Seo Jin.

200511111332551120_1.jpg

Hi, hi, midnight sun !

Thank you so much for the pics and links for the news. *HUG*

LSJ went to Japan a few days ago and Japanese fans welcomed him at the airport and gave him the presents they made. As you can see in the pics below, the Japanese fans prepared the presents and the placards with such devotions. Every member participated in that project, I heard. When they gave the sword-shaped neckless to LSJ, he told them that he will wear it for next days' interviews and he really did!!! Right now, Japanese fans are in cloud nine and are so happy because LSJ kept his promise and cherished their present. ;)

The last pic is from the interview with NHK, I heard. Can you see the neckless?:rolleyes:

Right after coming from Japan, he invited his fans to watch Moo Young Geum together with him. Hundreds of fans were invited. All fans are deeply moved by his thoughtfullness.

You will never know how much I wish that I were in Korea now.

a01040ec_674eb53e1c8e95a1b455eaa85324c912.jpg

62c154a7_89eb60381183de76d45c658bf1cf03c9.jpg

7ecf768f_f9ae8ca0cc5c0e78b0ce681366a99083.jpg

<Credit goes to Japanese fans and Hwangboyoon.com.>

Guest namoo_ya

so like, i heard that a lot of people in korea pretty much assume the lee seo jin's gf is lee hyori. but they have a lot of back so it's pretty hush hush............. u guys may remember they have worked together for anycall........... and shes been sportin a ring on her fourth finger for a while.......

kinda makes sense cuz i did watch that yashimanman episode and it seemed like kang ho dong was kinda poking fun at lee suh jin givin him a hard time cuz he knew the truth behind it.....

and lee seo jin seemed pretty close with jae dong etc. which makes a lot of sense cuz lee hyori is pretty well known to be close with that crowd as well

i dunno... i know there are a lot of taboo rumors based on nothing in korea but it seemed pretty legit

Guest rainy75

11/28/05 – Lee Suh Jin is selected to lead the Korea-Turkey collaborated drama “Speed (스피드)” scheduled to be aired in the first half of 2006. LSJ plays the role Lee Soo (이수) who was smuggled from Turkey into Korea when he was 8 years old and then lives a turbulent life. The representative of the production company “CK Media Works (CK미디어웍스)” states that the production cost is about 12 billion Won and the drama will be marketed in Europe. The time and the broadcasting TV station in Korea are currently being discussed.

200511281309381110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...511281309381110

Reposting this info by cindyw88 from the news thread ...

yehhhhhhhh we finally get to see LSJ in a drama!!

Hyun!! thks for bringing us all the news!!

i wonder if LSJ wld go other asia countries to promote shadowless sword ......................

:unsure:

Guest rainy75

Korean Weekly News - 11/28 (twitch.com)

Although we already covered 무영검 (Shadowless Sword)'s overseas release plans in a previous article, a few more details emerged. New Line Cinema, which funded 30% of the film's budget, announced that they plan to unveil Kim Young-Joon's Wuxia at the upcoming Berlin Film Festival in February. Then, either in late Spring or early Summer, they will release the film in the US, with around 50 cities and 100 screens planned from the start, which will increase depending on the film's popularity. This is around ten times what major hit 臥虎將龍 (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) started with, starting from around 7/10 screens at the beginning and later going up to 2000, becoming a major success. 'Shadowless Sword' released in Korean theaters last November 18.

Fresh off Kim Young-Joon's 무영검 (Shadowless Sword), Lee Seo-Jin will make his comeback to TV Dramas after 불새 (Phoenix), in the MBC Drama up for broadcast in 2006. Turkey will work with Korea in the 12 Billion Won Drama, which has been in pre-production for the last two years, and will use the European country as background. Lee will play Yi-Soo, who smuggled himself into Turkey when he was 8, and finds love there. His female partner hasn't been cast yet. Turkey's STV Turkiye will co-produce, and plans to distribute the Drama in other European countries. It recently signed a partnership with American Cable company TVK Multimedia.

Posted by X at November 28, 2005 04:30 AM

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004300.html

Hi Hyun

Let me give you a [bIG HUG] :wub: ... so good to know that you are alright. Thank you so much for all the news. It's good to know that LSJ is really in love, not a rumours... and whoever the girl is, I hope it's mutual love, not one-sided. Good Luck to LSJ... he must be in cloud nine to be in love. BTW, how I wish you could be in Korea too... next week ;)

i wonder if LSJ wld go other asia countries to promote shadowless sword ......................

Oh WOW

THis is such a good news Rainy... thank you soooo much for sharing the news here. I kept thinking about LSJ in a new drama... and suddenly here's the news.... And it'll be great if I can be in Turkey again... It seems that LSJ likes to work with MBC network.

so like, i heard that a lot of people in korea pretty much assume the lee seo jin's gf is lee hyori. but they have a lot of back so it's pretty hush hush............. u guys may remember they have worked together for anycall........... and shes been sportin a ring on her fourth finger for a while.......

kinda makes sense cuz i did watch that yashimanman episode and it seemed like kang ho dong was kinda poking fun at lee suh jin givin him a hard time cuz he knew the truth behind it.....

and lee seo jin seemed pretty close with jae dong etc. which makes a lot of sense cuz lee hyori is pretty well known to be close with that crowd as well

i dunno... i know there are a lot of taboo rumors based on nothing in korea but it seemed pretty legit

Hi, namoo_ya

Welcome to our thread!

Thank you for sharing your opinion here.

Yah, I got that feeling, too. ;)

Kang Ho Dong surely acted like he knows something, haha.

And I heard Miss Lee appeared in the funeral of LSL's father. so... :rolleyes:

Well, that's only my thought.

But what matters most here is our man finally found someone to love and I'm so happy for him!

By the way, I think your name is so cute! ;)

Yayyyyyyyyyy~~~~~~~~

This is the news I was waiting for a long time.

Thank you so much for the news, rainy ! *HUG* :wub:

Hope your study is going well.

Oh, he said he will go to some countries to promote the movie later,

but I'm not sure which countries are included.

Hi Hyun

Let me give you a [bIG HUG] :wub: ... so good to know that you are alright. Thank you so much for all the news. It's good to know that LSJ is really in love, not a rumours... and whoever the girl is, I hope it's mutual love, not one-sided. Good Luck to LSJ... he must be in cloud nine to be in love. BTW, how I wish you could be in Korea too... next week ;)

Hugs to you, too, zurae ! *HUG* :wub:

So, you are going to Korea next week?

Wish you had a wonderful time there and please share your trip story with us later, okay? ;)

Oh, say hello to your brother for me.

And zurae, I think it's mutual, so no worries... :)