☆WoWa☆

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Guest Kiseki_Yoona
安室奈美恵
Hey, Im back.. again. I had edited my last post at the last minute, and just added this song in with the other one, but I didnt get many replies or hits, so I figured another post wouldnt kill me. I sang WoWa, by Namie Amuro, a single from her album that came out this summer, Queen of HipHop. I know its not the best, but critiques and comments are always welcome~ if you tell me what to work on, maybe next time will be better :D Thanks in advance!☆☆ http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=349143

Guest fantasiimaker

I agree with Maja on the energy/strength (you're a little on the soft side), but your singing tone is very very nice. Awesome job =]

Guest babiixru

i think you sound a little nervous or mayb eit's jut me in some parts. i agree with maja and lisa, but it's probably because the background vocals overpower your voice. maybe raise the volume of your singing? or add some slight reverb to make it stand out more? =) it sounded nice though

You have a very soft voice (beautifulll) but you need to have more energy and strength in this song. I can barely hear you.

agreed...try singing louder, or finding an instrumental w/o the vocals...other than that good job!!!

Archived